1

Felix was just about to go on the bus when someone shouted for him to stop the vehicle.

It was a boy, not looking that much older than Felix himself. But the driver didn't hear him and considering how far away the boy was from the bus stop, there was absolutely no way that the boy would make it.

So Felix being the kind person he is, decided to do the next best thing than to talk to the already angry driver. Pretend to search for his bus-card. Even though he knew that it was in his phone case ready to be used.

"Could you please hurry up?" the driver said impatiently, making sure to add a whine to please. Some passengers even started talking and hurrying Felix up. "I'm so sorry, just a sec" he replied.

When the boy had arrived Felix did his thing and hurried past the standing passengers, not daring to look up as he already knew the looks he would get for wasting their precious time. Felix found a pair of seats and sat down next to the window, surprised that nobody sat there.

Just when he was about to send a text to his best friend, Hyunjin, saying that he was on the way he felt someone's arm brush against his. He looked to his right and met the boy's eyes. That boy's eyes.

"Thank you so much for stopping the bus for me, you really saved my life!" The boy said and flashed Felix a smile. A very handsome one at that. Felix just returned the smile.

"I'm Lee Minho" The boy, Minho, said and extended his hand.

"Hello there fellow Lee, I'm Felix Lee." Felix took his hand and they both started laughing.

After that short interaction Felix had texted Hyunjin with a I'm on my way chill after the latter had spammed him with texts saying how he should've woken up earlier and that he was so unresponsible. He then put in his air pods and started listening to DAY6 Shoot Me, 'cause it was a bop.

He realized that the drive would be long and boring so he decided to start a conversation with his new friend. Felix remembered what Minho had told him in the beginning. 'You really saved my life' he thought.

"Hey Minho," said boy only answered with a mm and looked up to meet Felix's eyes.

"You said quote unquote that I saved your life when I stopped the bus. Is there something important happening?" Felix could see the hesitation in The other's eyes.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I'm perfectly fine with that, just thought that maybe I could start a conversation or you know--"

"I'm going to an audition. Well more of a dancing audition but it's still the same thing haha." 'That laugh was the cutest thing I've heard, shit.' Felix thought.

'Wait, a dancing audition? That sounds awfully close to what Hyunjin told me about. The one where me and him would represent Jyp dance studio.'

'No it can't be. Right?' And with that Felix brushed off the thought.

"Hopefully I can get through and work at a dance studio. It's my dream you see." Minho continued.

Felix looked back at him and flashed him a smile.

"I wish you the best of luck." "Thanks."

And with that they stayed silent, Felix looked out the window wile Minho seemed to look over his choreography.

The view outside slowly changed from outside-city to inside-city. And soon enough Felix recognized the place. Just as he was about to reach for the stop button he felt a hand already there. He looked up from the window and saw Minho's hand.

"Oh, you're also getting off here?" he simply said and started standing up as the bus slowed down, Felix doing the same.

As they got out they both started walking, not realizing that they were going the same way. Well not until Minho had asked Felix a question and was very surprised to heard a reply.

"Wait, we're going the same way." Minho had said, Felix nodded. "Yes we are."

"Don't tell me...you're also auditioning!?"

"What? No! No I'm not." Felix answered. Then the realization hit him, they were indeed going to the same place. Only diffirence was that Minho would be on the stage and Felix would judge him. Literally.

"Oh, so you're going to watch? Or do you work as staff there or something?"

"I'm not going to watch, well I am in a way but like...how should I put it? I'm actually a--"

"Anyways hope you enjoy my dance!"

____________________________________

(a/n)

Hi

It's the author here, obviously

OK so if everything went as planned, there should've been a book before this called Lover, right? Haha this actually takes place before that book.

So I got the idea to write the future before the past if that makes any sense.

Again, this is how the two met.

Enjoy!

Please vote and comment! I would really appreciate it!

Babye