Lifting my chin I shook my head "Partners. There is an 's' its plural. Ssssss." The two men glanced at each other with unreadable expressions, "Who are your... partners?" I pointed to the door "You know those two boys that are Werewolves?" The blond man frowned but nodded slowly, I smiled with pride "Both of them."

 They stared at me blankly before the short one curled his lip "Excuse me?" Sighing heavily I leaned forward and looked him dead in the face, "I'm gay and those twins out there are my lovers. Get it?"

 He glared at me harder from my tone of voice, "Like... at the same time?" My face softened as I looked back at the blond man "You really don't want me to explain this in detail to you. Trust me." His face turned red and I snickered slightly. He cleared his throat and looked down "T-the school you go to. What is the purpose of it exactly?"

 I sat back and tugged at the cuffs again, "A safe place for kids with unusual abilities to learn how to be human, because you bastards are close-minded bitch-canoes." He opened his mouth, then closed it as a confused look crossed his face. I smiled at him and folded my hands together "Did you just call us bitch-canoes?"

 I paused and pretended to think over my words before nodding slowly "Yes. I believe those were the words that left my mouth. I apologize if that was insulting, I tend to get a bit cranky when locked in a box for hours without food to be harassed by you and fuck-tard over there." The short man made a loud noise and reach across the table to grab my shirt's collar.

 Smiling and getting in his face I smirked evilly "Go ahead, touch me I dare you. Do you honestly think a metal door is going to keep two of the strongest Werewolves in the world at bay while you hurt their mate?" His eyes flashed with uncertainty and he let my shirt go. Sitting back I turned my face serious and leaned my elbows on the table.

 "Look. We're just trying to survive in a world where the human race would sooner try to kill us than let us live in peace. We're no threat as long as you don't provoke us. I don't know everything about us, far from it, but I do know we have been hiding in the shadow of society in fear because of your impulsive nature. If you were to promise to leave us in peace and let us live as we were meant to, then I can promise a war will not start. You would lose a war against us and many would lose their lives because of your selfish actions." The short man slammed his hands on the table and glare at me, yet again, in anger.

 "What do you mean we would lose the war with you?! With our technology I think we stand a fair chance!" I closed my eyes and let my hands catch on fire melting the chains until they slipped off my wrists.

 Standing up I did the same to the chains on my ankles, leaning on the table and eyeing the short man. My mouth pinching down on one side and my nose flaring, I shook my head at him "No I don't think you do." He sneered at me, "What makes you so confident then?"

 I gave him a pointed look and turned my body to face him opening my eyes wider I felt a familiar sensation cause my pupils to dilate. His body relaxed and he stood there our eyes locked together "Rub your belly and pat your head." The blond man looked from me to his partner as he did as I instructed. His hands automatically moving to preform the awkward acts.

 Blinking I broke the trance leaving him there to brood over why he listened to me in the first place, I gave him a smirking look "I'm not the only one who can do that, and there are so many more who can do so many other amazing things." Pausing to scratch Nyx's head I saluted to the blond man "Now, you have your answers I am going to find some food seeing as you have no intentions of bringing me any."

 The two looked at each other before snorting and chuckling "That door is 4 feet of solid steel that needs two keys to open it and a finger print from the Chief. You arn't going anywhere."