"Why not try to date a woman instead?" Kei jokingly said with a smug on her face, making Chaeryeong glaring at her.

"I'm straight, Kei." Chaeryeong coldly said, rolling her eyes.

"Sure you are~" She teases Chaeryeong with a slight chuckle.

"Sure, most real life men sucks, but that doesn't mean I should just date a woman already when I don't even have a single romantic feelings to them, you know?" She explained.

"Alright, alright I'm just joking geez." Kei rolls her eyes as she chuckles.

Suddenly, Osamu walks to the direction where Kei and Chaeryeong are talking, with him bringing Chaeryeong's usual order.

"Hey, Chaeryeong! Here's your drink." Osamu said as he place the drink in the table.

"Oh- thanks Osamu!" Chaeryeong head-bows at Osamu and she takes a sip from her drink already, missing her usual drink.

He then saw Kei and he suddenly smiles walking little closer to her. "Keiii! My dudeee what's up?" Osamu widens his arms and Kei got up from her chair doing their bro hug.

"Hey, Osamu!" They released their hugs from each other and Kei had a smile on her face by seeing Osamu again. "I'm doing pretty good man, how about you?" He asked at Osamu and she takes back from her seat again.

"Pretty good too, you know just us doing an experiment on trying new foods and drinks, I finally have my own car, and stuffs." He shared his doings in life to Kei and Chaeryeong.

"How about you, Kei, how is your volleyball trainings?" He asked at Kei.

"Oh well just our usual practicing our new stuffs, I'm still the setter, and in nine months, we are gonna go to the national finals this year!" Kei exclaimed making her excited to go to the nationals soon, making Chaeryeong proud of Kei's determination and hard work.

"Wow that's awesome man!" Osamu is also proud at Kei too, patting her head. "Since you are here again, is there anything you'd like to eat?" He asked again at Kei of what she would like to eat.

"Just some orange juice since I already ate before." She said, making Osamu nodded and fixing himself again. "Alright, gotcha! Be right back." He turns around and walks to the kitchen area again to prepare Kei's drink.

"Wow Kei, I'm so proud of how far you have come now!" Chaeryeong compliments at Kei making her flustered.

"Aww shocks it's nothinggg~" She scratches her nape showing her shy smile.

"I remember the first time you tried to play a volleyball is when you were practicing to serve REAL hard like you do it in Oikawa's way and instead of being cool-" Chaeryeong cutted herself as she chuckles to herself about remembering the past.

"You smashed the neighbor's car door that it almost breaks so hard and you move away quickly to live in a dorm instead-!" Chaeryeong then laughs while holding her mouth making Kei embarrassed but also laughing along too.

"H-hey-! It was my first time okay-" Kei pouts making Chaeryeong stop laughing and looking at her wiping her tears away.

"I-I know man- but damn you are so pride of yourself-!" Chaeryeong laughs again making Kei rolling her eyes.

"Pshh- at least I improved now!" Kei defended herself from being embarrassed and Chaeryeong stops laughing again.

"Alright alrighttt I'm sorryyy~" Chaeryeong smiles while pinching Kei's cheeks getting weak by her cuteness.

"Yah stoppp!" Kei whines like a kid, she wants to move Chaeryeong's hand out of the way on her face, but she also likes when Chaeryeong got flustered by her cuteness.