special chapter 01

Mulai dari awal

anyway, so she's the daughter of mom's visitor, huh? she's cute. uh, no — nevermind. yeah, i guess she is.

she's a fun person to talk to. she just doesnt talk often — atleast to me, that is.

i think her favorite person out of us five is donghyun. youngmin opened the door for her though?

whatever, i'll just find a way to be friends with her. soon.

i think i like her.

**

after reading that entry, rain felt mixed emotions. but she cringed mostly.

it seemed like what she felt the first time they met each other was immediately reciprocated without them knowing.

she flipped through the book a few more times and stopped at a page somewhere past the center.

**

prom night;

you wouldnt believe how much effort i put just to know what rain would wear for the prom.

i feel like a stalker but it was youngmin's idea to match my suit with her gown because according to him, it was 'goals'.

i mean?? okay, fine. anyway, im scared to see her today. we didnt reallt talk much after the first meeting with the other officers.

we were busy, i guess? she had to go to different places to satisfy her plans and goals set for the prom.

im assigned to make the letters of proposal to submit to the higher ups so they would approve of rain's plans.

it's tiring, you wouldnt want to know. but it's rain, so i guess it's fine?

i also haven't talked to her about what our plans are. youngmin wanted to tell ailee about it but we arent allowed to.

i just want to tell rain to wait for me or something, i dont know. im scared.

i feel like im gonna lose her after this.

but do i have a choice? this is the boys' dream. i dont want to fail them because of my selfishness.

it's fine with me, but would it be for rain though?

im scared that if i leave her without any reassurance, she'd think i left her for nothing.

i dont want her to feel worthless. she's more than that, to be honest. i think i cant do anything about it anymore.

sorry rain, someday, you'll be my only choice.

but i hope when that 'someday' comes, you'll still be there.

**

"why did he even write things like this!"

rain was seated on the foot of her bed, wiping her eyes with the few tissue papers she had in hand.

she remembered that certain night, the prom night. she remembered how he tried his best not to tear up when they danced for the last time.

and she remembered how he left her there, inside the pavilion under the pouring rainfall.

however, she failed to remember one thing her eyes caught a glance of, that night when she was left alone.

she promised to remember it until they meet again, until she's able to ask him why he left.

but no, she forgot it. she forgot the only thing she's been holding on to since he left.

the only thing she never wanted to lose but ended up forgetting that she had it in the end.

give me a year, if i come back i promise i'll be back for you. if i dont, then i'll explain why i left you.

true to his word, woong came back a year after. only to find out that it wasn't just him who left. but also rain.

and along with the girl was his heart that he was unable to take back.

--
!! surprise !!

it's the last ep for produce x later so might as well post this special chapter! ♡