After a while, Liv walked out of the room with Olivia in her arms and took her to her crib to put her to sleep. Meanwhile, you were out by the driveway, talking with Sarah.

You: How's Aaron?

Sarah: He's doing fine. He's just in Europe, touring with his band.

You: Well.... I got a text from a certain someone about a co-headlining tour.

Sarah: Who is it this time?

You pulled out your phone and showed her a text sent by Sharon Osbourne, asking if you'd be available to play guitar for two weeks of Ozzy Osbourne's U.S. tour with Five Finger Death Punch and with the opener being Of Mice and Men.

Sarah: Wow. Did you tell Dori and Gionna?

You: No. I haven't yet, but I'm gonna tell them as soon as possible. I can tell that tonight's not a good time after that flight from Dallas.

You looked down at your feet in discomfort and Sarah knew that it was bothering you a bit.

Sarah: If it makes you feel any better, I'll be on tour with you guys. I mean, I'm only gonna be able to make a few shows, but I don't know about Gionna and Dori.

You: I mean... Gionna just had Olivia and Dori's expecting the twins. I don't think that it's a good idea to leave them for a while. I mean yes, it's only for two weeks, but I don't think it's fair to leave them here while Gionna takes care of Olivia and to make sure Dori has all of her needs.

Sarah put her hand on your cheek.

Sarah: If I had a say in it, I think that it would be good to see if they want to come along. That way everything will work out for everyone and Olivia can watch her daddy rip the whole building apart.

You thought about it before giving your decision.

You: I'll talk to them about it in the morning.

Sarah: Ok. I gotta go now, but let me know what they say in the morning.

Sarah then kissed your cheek and the two of you hugged before she got in her car and drove off. After Sarah left, you went back inside and got ready for bed.

*The Next Morning*

You woke up to being slowly showered with kisses, not surprised to see who it was.

You: Good morning

Liv: Good morning.

You kissed Liv and looked over to see Ruby still sleeping. You kissed Ruby's forehead as you and Liv got up and she went to go check on Olivia. Once downstairs, you got everything ready to make breakfast while Liv began to feed Olivia.

You: I'm surprised that she slept the whole night.

Liv: Tell me about it. Remember when she woke us up 4 times in one night?

You: Like it was yesterday, but I'm not complaining.

Liv smiled as she fed Olivia while you made breakfast. After the food was ready, you look upstairs to see Ruby walk carefully downstairs as you admired her pregnant form

Ruby: Good morning

You and Liv: Good morning

Ruby walked over as she kissed you before she sat down and you served breakfast.

You: How'd you sleep?

Ruby: Alright. Only woke up once last night.

You: Were the twins kicking?

Ruby: No. Just had to go the bathroom.

You nodded as everything was ready and the three of you started eating. After breakfast, Ruby knew that something was up and decided to be the one to break the ice.

Ruby: Y/N?

You: Hm?

Ruby: Is there something wrong?

You just looked at them and knew that you needed to tell them.

You: I got called to go on tour again.

Liv: With?

You: Ozzy. It's gonna be two weeks if I go.

Ruby and Liv looked at each other and thought about it for a minute until one of them spoke.

Ruby: I honestly don't know if it's worth going.

You: I'm thinking the same thing. I mean if I go, then Gionna's gonna be on her own taking care of Olivia, while she makes sure that you make it to all of your appointments. And I know that's just not fair.

Liv: What if we went with you though?

You: I don't know. I mean do you really want to go?

Liv: Why not? I mean we'll all be together and I bet you that Olivia would want to watch her daddy absolutely shred that guitar on stage.

Ruby: Now that I think about it, that actually sounds really cool. When are you supposed to go?

You: The week after Wrestlemania. I might have to drop the WWE title though.

Ruby: Even if it comes to that, you'll have a chance to reclaim that belt. Plus I uh... really want to meet Sharon Osbourne.

You chuckled before giving them both a smile.

You: You're absolutely right. All right, I guess we're going on tour with Ozzy.

Liv: This is gonna be fun. Where does it start?

You: My portion of the tour starts in St. Louis and ends in Vegas, so it's perfect for when we head home. There's also a couple of shows that we'll be playing in LA and San Diego. It's also a co headlining tour with Five Finger Death Punch and has Of Mice & Men as the opening act.

Ruby: Yep. This is gonna be really fun. Not just for us, but also for the twins.

You: Their first concert and they're gonna be dancing around in there. Haha.

You then texted Sharon that you would be available to go on the tour before you cleaned up everything from breakfast and spent the whole day with Ruby, Liv, and Olivia......

======================================

A/N: Quick question. How would you all feel about a story involving my OC? I'm just curious.