You: Sounds good. It's good for her too, because after watching her train for this last month, she doesn't have a single spot of ring rust.

Liv: He's not lying. Even Steph said I've improved.

Stephanie nodded at Hunter before she handed over Olivia to Hunter for him to hold her.

Stephanie: Also, if you need someone to watch Olivia while you're out there, we'll be more than willing to.

You: Thanks, but we might just have Dori watch her while we're not home.

Stephanie: Oh. Ok. How did her ultrasound go?

You: .......... twins

Stephanie: Twins?!

Stephanie looked at you with wide eyes as did Hunter, but both of them smiled at this news.

Hunter: Well congratulations again to you. Thanks again for coming in.

Olivia was handed back to Liv by Hunter before you and Liv shook their hands and took Olivia back to catering where Carmella was waiting. You hand over Olivia to her as you and Liv went to get ready for the promo.

Carmella: I'll keep a good eye on her you guys. Don't worry about us.

Liv: Thanks again Leah.

You: Ok honey. Leah's gonna watch you for a few minutes, mommy and daddy will be back soon. OK?

Olivia cooed before you and Liv kissed her forehead and made your way to the gorilla. After a couple of minutes, your music hit, interrupting Finn as you walked out with the WWE title in your hand as you got in the ring.

After a minute of trash talking from you and Finn, it was time for the reveal.

You: Like I said before.... careful what you wish for..... because you just might get it and well..... you just may have a surprise on your hands.

Suddenly, Liv's new theme hit as the crowd went nuts to see her return after almost a year of missing in ring action.

Liv skipped down to the ring and joined you by your side as you and Finn started throwing haymakers while Bayley and Liv were fighting in a corner of the ring. Suddenly, Liv did a huracurana on Bayley, sending her over the top rope while you speared Finn off the apron and to the floor. The segment ended with you and Liv standing tall as she stuck out her blue tongue to the camera.

*Backstage*

Once everything was packed, you and Liv strapped Olivia in her car seat and said goodbye to Finn and Bayley before driving to the airport and flying back to Vegas. After an hour flight, Sarah was the one to pick up all of you. Once arriving back home, you walk in to see a 4 month pregnant Ruby slowly walk over to the door.

Ruby: Hey you guys.

You: Hey Rue Rue.

Ruby then kissed you as Liv walked with Olivia and as Sarah followed into the house and set down some of their luggage.

Liv: How are you coming along?

Ruby: The twins are kicking now, but tonight they've been pretty quiet.