Mr. Stark?

(Again italics either mean his thoughts or a flashback)

Previously
Knock knock!

He hears someone knock on the door

Now

Peter gets up and walked out of the bathroom to the door, being very cautious.

He opened the door to reveal Mr.Stark.

"Oh u-um hey Mr. Stark"

"Hey peter, I haven't seen you around the tower for a few days, I was wondering if you were alright"

"Oh yeah, oh course Mr. Stark! I'm fine"
Peter smiled.

"Ok then, well just don't forget to stop by at the tower, and tell your aunt may I said hi"

"O-of course Mr. Stark, I'll do that"

"Well then see you later kiddo, oh and also, I told you to stop calling me Mr. Stark, it makes me feel old"

"O-oh sorry Mr. S- tony, but I'll see you later"
With a smile Peter closed the door and locked it.

The smile fell off of Peters face as he started walking back to his room.

Tony's POV

Tony sits in the car on the way to peters house, and thought about the kid.

Huh haven't seen the kid in a while, wonder what he's up to. Usually he's always around the tower..

Tony made it to Peters house, and walked up and knocked on the door.

He waits a minute.

Then peter opens the door.
He looks horrible, with bags underneath his eyes.
He had a smile plastered on his face.

What the hell happened to my kid?

"O-oh hey Mr. Stark"

His voice is so frail

"Hey Peter, I haven't seen you around the tower for a few days, I was wondering if you were alright"

Tony looked at Peter to gauge out his reaction.
He sees Peters smile falter for just a millisecond.

"Oh yeah, of course Mr. Stark! I'm fine"
The kid smiled.

That smile looks so fake..

"Ok then we'll just don't forget to stop by at the tower, and tell your aunt may I said hi"

At that he watched as Peters smile visible falter for a good while second. And his eyes showed pain.. but then it was gone.

"O-of course Mr. Stark, I'll do that"

Maybe he's just going though some stuff, I'll just give him some space

"well then see you later kiddo, oh and also, I told you to stop calling me Mr. Stark, it makes me feel old"

"O-oh sorry Mr. S-tony, but I'll see you later"

Then Peter closed the door in his face.

Maybe I should just go

**time skip cuz I'm evil af**

Tony walked into the avengers lounge in the tower

"Hey Tones what's up ?"

Tony looked up to see his husband, Steve Rogers.

"Oh nothing"

Steve looked at him.

"Babe i know you, so I know somethings up"

Tony chuckled at that.
Man I love him
"Oh it's.. just peter"

Steve came up and started rubbing his shoulders from behind.
"What's happening? Is he ok? I haven't seen him around lately. I miss him"

"Yeah he's just.. idk he's not himself, and When I went to go talk to him, he looked horrible"

"Hmm maybe he's just going through something's, we should give him some space"

"Yeah.. I guess your right"

Steve turned tony around and pecked his lips and pulled him into the kitchen.
"now come on, I made some pasta for ya"

Yeah I'm sorry for the short chapter but I haven't had a lot of time on my hands:((
But seriously, if u see something spelled wrong or something wrong in general, please tell me! Comment stuff!! I want feed back ! Please and thank you <3

-lily