Cameron

A/N: Welcome back to people who used to read my back and to those of you who are new welcome, I decided to bring this book back because I really enjoyed writing it and I only write fanfiction for fun so sorry if I make mistakes, I will be making some changes hopefully for the better. Also, Cameron's Eyes are blue/green.

Hey what's up everyone my name is Cameron Schuester, yes my dad is Will Schuester Glee club director and Spanish Teacher. My mom's name is Maria Simmons She's half black and half Mexican:

See before my Dad dated Terri he and my mom had a one night stand, she was a cheerleader and in Glee club of course back then Glee club was considered cool, so they hooked up and my mother got pregnant at 15 when she told her parents they lost it,...

See before my Dad dated Terri he and my mom had a one night stand, she was a cheerleader and in Glee club of course back then Glee club was considered cool, so they hooked up and my mother got pregnant at 15 when she told her parents they lost it, so they decided to ship her to Connecticut to her aunt, she was homeschooled there and she got her GED at 17 then she went to Yale for 2 years and graduated at 20 in business, and now she's the CEO of Simmons co. Designs and she makes a lot of money. My great grandfather (mothers father) had nothing and worked his way up, and now her family is one of the richest in Lima, Ohio. So moving on my mom and I moved back to Lima when I was four and she made up with her parents, and then she met with my Dad, she told him he had a daughter and finding this out when you're almost 20 is a shocker, Of course my Dad was angry with my mom for a while and but he did want to meet me and have a relationship with me and he did end up forgiving her a while later, so my mother agreed to shared custody She'd get me Monday(Evening)-Thursday(Morning) and my Dad would get me Thursday(Evening) to Monday (Morning), They wanted to keep some consistency in my life. At the beginning of my life, my parents had a rocky relationship but later on, they became friends and they co-parented very well, During my Freshman and Sophomore year at School my parents fought a lot but then it got better. I know every kid with separated parents would want nothing more than for them to get back together, I personally would never want my parents together they'd drive each other insane and besides them not being together is all I've ever known. When my Dad was with Terri it was insane I had an awful relationship with her and let's just say that I wasn't her biggest fan and she wasn't mine, my mom married a Guy named Marcus Ryerson and I didn't like him at first but now we're cool. I've always loved sports I started taking martial arts when I was 5 and kickboxing when I was 8 , so I joined the football team in my sophomore year because my mother threatened to sue Figgins and the school for discrimination and intentional infliction of emotional distress so I tried out and Ken Tanaka let me be on the team even though I was benched most of the time then when Coach Bieste came to the school I was the Middle Line Backer and we actually won because she gave me a chance and saw my potential, as a female football player I faced a lot of scrutiny and sexism it was insane but joining the Glee club actually helped me a lot since it was the best thing that has ever happened to me and it made my relationship with my dad even stronger. I'm like the peacemaker of the group it's actually a little ironic considering I do have anger problems, the thing with my anger is that it doesn't happen right away I let it bottle up but then I explode which isn't the healthiest thing but I've been trying to work on it, The Glee club confides in me and always asks me for advice which is why I have a great relationship with all of them, of course, I get into arguments and fights with them but we're still friends. Now I'm in my senior year and I'm going to be prepared for all the ups and downs.

Cameron's Best friends:

- Sam Evans

- Mercedes Jones

- Finn Hudson

- Kurt Hummel

- Noah Puckerman

- Santana Lopez

-Rachel Barry

Cameron's Past Relationships:-

- Matt Rutherford (Remember him from season 1)

Had a relationship while they were in glee together, Cameron lost her virginity to him after that he moved.

- Terrance Miller (a Made up character on the football team)

Dated during Junior year, he cheated on her with three different girls and she caught him on Valentines Day, then Puck and she threw him in a dumpster.

-  Jeff "Warblers" (Summer Fling)

They are now just friends.