THE DISAPPEARANCE OF VINCENT AND JONATHAN KING WAS THE FIRST OF MANY UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. The brothers seemingly vanished without a trace, leaving behind a very broken group of middle school friends.

On December 9th, what was supposed to be a leisurely walk home from their favorite diner quickly turned into an unanswered cold case, with the idea of closure as a distant possibility.

There had been no evidence, and no witnesses. The only thing they really knew for certain was that the boys left their booth at Pop's around six o'clock and somehow, as if they really became ghosts in this dark town, they weren't heard from again.

Family and friends were forced to believe the worst and so, two empty caskets that held a plethora questions were buried six feet under ground in the middle of a fenced off meadow, the twin headstones giving the flowers a sunken feel. The town moved on, trying to forget about that blemish on their welcome sign. As if no one felt the evil lurking in the shadows left by those two lost teens.

But their friends and family never forgot. They kept anticipating something would turn up. Waiting with bated breaths to see the King boys again.

And sadly, they only had to wait for two years before one of the boys made their first appearance.

OR IN WHICH
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a lost boy finds his way back home,
but at what costs?

a lost boy finds his way back home, but at what costs?

❝ i feel like i'm losing my sanity. ❞

( casting )
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
little lost boys

°⋆∴☽°:۵≼DYLAN O'BRIENJONATHAN 'JOHNNY' KING— the broken

°⋆∴☽°:۵≼
DYLAN O'BRIEN
JONATHAN 'JOHNNY' KING
— the broken .
❝ it's like looking in the mirror,
and not recognizing the person staring back at you. ❞