Mehak's POV

We both slept as usual hugging each other. But now when I search the bed in sleep, Shaurya is not on the bed. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled looking at the bed. How we landed on each other before goes to sleep and his kisses made somersault in me. I blushed thinking about it. Just then an aromatic sweet and fruity smell hit my nose which reminded me of Shaurya's cooking. I tied my hair into a messy bun and walked down the stairs slowly. I heard Shaurya humming a song First Class song (Kalank Movie). I quietly went as he was busy at the stove smiling happily as I hugged him from behind wrapping my arms around his waist leaning my face on his back.

Mehak: Good morning (as she kiss him on his back)

Shaurya: Good morning my jaan. (Taking one of her hand from his waist as he planted a kiss on her palm)

Mehak: Why didn't you wake me up? We could have prepared breakfast together right? (in her groggy tone)

Shaurya: You were sleeping like kumbkarnan's sister (A character from Ramayana which is younger brother of Ravana who slept for 6 months and ate everything around him. It used to tease someone who sleep like log).

Mehak: Khadoos Kumar, you can't talk lovingly is it?

Shaurya: Well I got something even better to show you, so are you ready to see it.

Mehak: What is it?

Shaurya asked her to close her eyes. She let go her hold from his waist and stand straight as she closed her eyes obediently. He slowly turned to face her smiling mischievously and slowly placed his hands around her waist warning her slowly not to open her eyes and pushed her slowly to the kitchen counter and lifted her and placed her on top of the counter as he placed both his palms securing her in between his palms as he counted 3, 2, 1 and asked her to open her eyes. She excitedly open her eyes.

Mehak: Aww, (as she cupped his cheeks) what you really shaved your beard?

Shaurya: So what you think of my new look?

Mehak: You look good though but I feel weird a bit as I never seen you without your beard before. I feel now as if I am with some stranger and not with the lambu tadiyal I known.

Shaurya: Last night you said my beard is bothering you now you are complaining I look like a stranger. This is me, if you want I can remind you that this is me in my own way. (Bending towards her neck nuzzling at her collarbone)

Mehak's hand rested on his shoulders as he teased her with his playful action. He slyly place his hands on her hips as he lifted her off from the kitchen counter wrapping her around his waist securely holding her against him.

Mehak: Shaurya what are you doing? Put me down this is so weird, I feel this is inappropriate. Please put me down.

Shaurya: Nope, not going to let you go easily. Tell me by looking into my eyes that you don't like this, I will put you down.

Mehak she blushed heavily hearing him as she smiled at his chest. She playfully hit his chest.

Mehak: You are completely nuts Shaurya.

Shaurya started to draw some random patterns at her waist which made Mehak to look direct into his eyes.

Mehak: Please put me down I feel like....

Shaurya: Like what? Tell me Mehak.

Mehak blushing and just mumbled...

Mehak: You know everything and still asking me all these Shaurya. I don't know how to say it loudly.