ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ~

song-i: ugh why are you even protecting this transferee.

unknown: because I can. *he puts his tongue on side of his cheek and rolls his eyes*

y/n's POV:

umm okay?? I didn't expect that to happen but okay...

as you walk down the hall... people start to look at you weirdly. You crumbled your hands and cover your face while unknown is rushing you to walk faster with his arms on your shoulders.

y/n: who are you? and slow down!

unknown: oh sorry, I'm Yeonjun. And please shut up, we're almost there.

y/n: where??

as Yeonjun kick the door open, you see Huening-Kai and 3 other dudes.

y/n: where am I?

huening-kai: did song-i did something to you?

y/n: are you a stalker? how did you know? *you start to look confused*

yeonjun: don't lie. I saw the whole thing. *rolls eyes*

beomgyu: is it Park Song-I? As in Huening-Kai's ex-girlfriend? *laughs*

notification from your phone: you've been added to a group chat.

y/n: umm what the heck, who's Taehyun?

taehyun: me.

*bell rings*

huening-kai: y/n! wait! what class are you going next?

y/n: science a...?

huening-kai: great! Beomgyu isn't that your next class?

beomgyu: yeah, I'll go with her.

as you walk out of the room... you look at the paper and see where your locker is located.

*paper*

1st class: room 219a, 4th floor.

Interval.

2nd class: Science A.

3rd class: Sports.

Interval:

4th class: Arts

5th class: English.

Last class: Mathematics.

locker number: 214 near the art room.

you look to your left and see the art room. You finally find your locker. As you open your locker, suddenly Song-I hits your head with your locker's door.

y/n: ow! what's wrong with you!

song-i: what? you're strong now just because the most popular guys are friends with you? *as she raises her hands for a high five with her friends and throws her lollipop on you, and laughs away*

your POV:

*sigh* now I remember... Song-I was my best friend at primary school. She told me she was moving schools to London. I guess she came back to study high school here.

we used to play together 24/7... dress up our dolls, have sleepovers... I don't even know what happened. Does she remember me? Does she still remember me? This is my first day. And It's so dramatic!

as you walk down to your next class, you bump into someone and one started laughing at you except for this Huening-Kai's friend. Yes, Beomgyu.

beomgyu: you guys are so immature! *helps you go up while giving you his hand*

Mr. Min: okay okay, enough. Sit to your sits please, I need to do the roll.

*message from speaker*

Ms. Y/last name. Please go to the office now. I repeat Ms. Y/last name, please go to the principal's office now. Thank you.

beomgyu: did you do something? and what's that bruise on your forehead?

y/n: it's nothing. I'll go.

you walk down the hall and go to the principal's room. you knock...

*knock knock*

y/n: Mr... *mind: uhhh what's his last name???* I- I'm here...

Mr. Principal: great, open the door and come in.

you open the door and you see... guess who? that's right, the annoying Song-I.