ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴍᴘ~

As you run and run and run to get to your classroom... you bump onto someone and drop your glasses...

y/n: I- I am so so sorry! I didn't mean to, I was just rushing... because I thought I'm going to be late.

unknown: oh uh it's okay! I'll help you with this.

y/n: thank you...

as you pick your stuff up suddenly unknown asked you what your name is...

unknown: what's your name?

y/n: I'm y/n.

unknown: I love your name, I'm Huening-Kai by the way. Call me Kai for short.

y/n: o-okay Kai.

huening-kai you seem shy! Please don't be, haha.

*Bell rings*

huening-kai: what class are you in? You must be the transferee.

y/n: oh uh... it says room 219A 4th floor, that's the room that's given here.

huening-kai: well well well! It's your lucky day! You're in the same class as me... now let's hurry before we miss the attendance.

as you open your class' door... you see 4 looking popular guys sitting on the table.

huening-kai: *whispers* pssst sit next to me.

as time flies by... the bell rings and 3 girls just hit your table.

unknown girl: STAY AWAY FROM HIM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE BULLIED.

y/n: wh- who's him?

unknown girl: ARE YOU STUPID? HE'S THE MOST POPULAR GUY IN THIS SCHOOL. HE'S THE PRINCIPAL'S SON.

y/n: ooh you mean Kai

unknown girl: have respect and don't call him by his nickname... you've only known him for an hour or so. *rolls eyes and smirks*

suddenly, a guy barges in to stop the bullcrap.

unknown: go away Song-I.

wait a minute... that name is so familiar... I feel like, I've met her before...