abusive orphanugd prrson :((

you wake up to the sound of birds chirping. tumbling out of bed, you hit the floor with a loud thump. you check the time, oh wow, you're late. throwing on random clothes and tying your hair in a messy bun, you looked in the mirror and realized nobody loved you and you were never going to be adopted because you're 56 (lol jk ur 17 and 364 days).

after arriving in the kitchen the abusive orphanage gal slaps your hair with a pan.

"you ugly bitch ass whore get breakfast ready you disgusting hoe i will beat u if ur late again" she screeches like a pterodactyl.

"yes ma'am" you reply as you begin making the breakfast.

stopping to take a drink, you choke on your water as you hear someone yell:

"gimme (name) or else lol" the jacob saggy tits says.

"ok" says the orphanage owner. "bitch ass bitch ass bitch come here bitch ass bitch"

you walk over with excitement, but it quickly fades when you see the disgusting ugly face of jacob sartouriusisius. he gives you car keys because he doesn't have his license yet. before he gets in the car, you drive to the police station because you're an idiot.

":(" jacov sample says. "i don't have the uber app"

the car drives back to jackson's location like a magnet. you start sobbing.