Jason & Larissa

Larissa's P.O.V

Hey I'm Larissa i'm Jason Duggar's best friend we've been friends since we were babies! I have feelings for him but I don't know if he feels the same I hope he does but I just don't know. I was hoping he would ask me out but he hasn't yet. Maybe someday he will! :)

I was sitting with Jason when he started talking

"Hey Larissa?" He asked

"Yes." I replied

"Will you start a courtship with me?" He asked

"Yes!" I said

I was so happy he finally asked me to start a coutship with him!

"Let's go on our first date." He said

"Now?" I asked

"Yes!." He said

He grabbed my hand and we went into the backyard were a picnic was set up he is just so sweet

*******

After the short  but sweet date i had to go but it was the most amazing night of my live just how he asked me to start a courtship with him. before i left i seen Jazzi and Jeremiah in the kitchen they're a really cute couple. and they're engaged I hope me and Jason can have that one of these days because I kinda really hope he's the one. Just the way i feel is how i think we will end up! (Sorry if that part is kind confusing)

*************************************************************************************************************************

I'm sorry Larissa that it's short but I'm running out of Ideas for the girlfriends! So sorry! Hope you liked it anyway :)