OS: Possessive Rakshas!

Plot by: ArShi_Angel

It's every girl's dream to find her Mr. Perfect, her handsome Prince, a gentle and caring man with whom she'll get married and live a fairytale..

The day she fell on HIS arms, she felt she was in safe and secured arms,  those arms made her feel protected, those arms made her feel HE would never let her fall!  She found a warmth, comfort and safety in those arms.. It was magical! The little girl she was when she lost her parents, only being in her parent's arms made her feel loved and protected from the evil world.. when they left, it was like she became an angel whose wings were taken away from her.. she was then brought up by her uncle and his wife, whom she address as Amma and Bauji. Though they accepted her as their daughter, moments were such that the quote 'Blood is thicker than water' proved to be true. One such moment is the one that happened recently in her life, where she tried her best to save her sister's marriage but when things went wrong, she was accused of ruining her sister's life! Why was she accused of this? Simply because she's not Payal's blood sister! Such moments that didn't happen often but always made her feel the absence of her own parents in her life.. Such were moments where she believed that no one will love you as much as your parents do and no one will sacrifice for your happiness as much as your parents do!

Being in his arms was that good, that she didn't want to lose her grip on him, she had clutched his collar tightly assuring herself that she wouldn't fall now.

Slowly her eyes opened and she thought, she found her Prince Charming!!

Her Prince Charming was way beyond handsome, his eyes were of chocolate dark brown color making her melt, his perfectly gelled hair, his sharp features.. She gulped shamelessly staring at him.. He was such man that grabbed anyone's attention!

Their meeting was just too magical! Her heart was almost convinced that he was really the Prince Charming she waited for years in her life.. But life always have some lessons to teach you, right?

Never judge a book by it's cover, Khushi! Never!

ASR.. Arnav Singh Raizada was very far from being her Prince Charming, he was a Rakshas (beast) in disguise of a perfect handsome man who created storm in her life. It wasn't enough that she was blamed for her sister's broken marriage, that he had to leak the pictures of their first meeting, their first magical meeting and portray one of best moments in her life in a bad light spoiling even the memories she had of that day, not only that.. because of him she had to leave her hometown Lucknow and get trapped in Delhi, where she will have to learn and adjust herself to new city and new people.. the story doesn't end here.. she had another disaster meeting him in which she accidentally hits on his car and had to be humiliated by him again..

It is said that the more you run away from someone, the more that someone comes in front you!!

So here he is!!!! In front of her holding her hand harshly and taking her away to his cabin!

"What are you doing? Leave me.. You're hurting me.." she tried to shove his hand away, "You can't do this to me.. What wrong have I done now? I was just doing the task you only ordered me to!"

He ignored her and once they reached his cabin, he closed the door with a loud bang making her shudder.

He turned to her and grabbed her by her arm, gritting his teeth angrily he asked: Why were you about to take that MALE model's measurement?

"Because you asked me to.." she glared at him.

"So what? Why did you go against your morals and obey my words?" he shouted.