"did tom help you make this album?" zach said.

ariana had to think carefully before answering this question, not wanting to expose that the majority of the album was about him, "um kinda, he would like say some random shit and i would name a song that," she began, she laughed along with the fans, "i-i love him so much, like he's such a pure soul and like he really gets me," she said. her head dropped thinking of all the times he's helped her, the fans and everybody in the room began to notice the energy completely change.

"he's so happy around you, you guys share each other's energy," zach said.

ariana smiled, "we love each other so much," ariana began, "at least i like to think we do," she said as a whisper hoping that nobody was able to hear.

"where do you hope this album pushes people," zach asked.

"to a brighter place, i hope. that's all i wanted to do with this body of work, was to make people happy. that's why there's only one—sadder song i guess you can say," she said.

"which song is that?"

"better off. i wasn't going to put that song on the album because it was almost like me being too honest of what i was going through at the time. but uh, then life changed, and i was like 'you know what that's beautiful record'," she answered.

"what changed?"

"the uh," she paused for a moment she wanted to say tom, and zach being a friend of hers knew she wanted to as well, "fuck you zach sang, yeah man, get in there," she joked, "um, my surroundings, the people in my life," she smiled thinking of tom. she gave him a look singling not to mention him.

"so—," he began, ariana knew he was going to mention pete, "getting married?"

"suck a dick zach sang," she laughed, "no that has nothing to do with it—i mean this record," ariana quickly caught herself as she slipped up.

"but you guys can thank zendaya for 'better off' being on the album. she convinced me that it was a dope, beautiful song, so yeah," she said.

"what story are you trying to tell with sweetener?" he said.

ariana wasn't going to answer that question. she couldn't without saying 'i'm trying to tell people how i feel about tom holland,' "um, i don't wanna say. only because i don't want to influence how people interpret it. i want them to figure that out on their own," she answered.

"so 'get well soon,' has a very important message, who are you sending a message to in that song?"

"myself!" she exclaimed, "and for anybody else who is going through what i went through," she paused for a moment, "also my friends. not even gonna lie i was such a shitty friend those four months i was gone like because of my mental health. so that songs also for them, to kinda not justify why i was acting how i was acting, but let them see what was going on and why i didn't want them around me as much," she said. she feared she was being too honest but she didn't care.

"do you think your healed after the year you had?"

"it's a process, obviously recent things have come up and i'm like—," she didn't know what to say but zach nodded, understanding, "i would say i am the healthiest i've ever been," she said.

"what is your relationship like with zendaya?"

"oh my god the best, i love her so much, she's my actual sister," ariana said smiling at the mention of her best friend, "she's so funny, i love that bitch so much it's crazy," she said as everyone laughed.

"what was the defining moment in your relationship when you were like 'okay we're friends forever'?" he asked.

"i mean, we've been through so much together. like, we've done a lot of hectic award shows together, we've done a lot of crazy shit on sets of music videos, tv shows, movies, or whatever, like there will be times where we're like anxious or whatever and i'll just be like 'bitch let's go, we're cute as fuck let's do this,' and like we've just been there for each other, like really on some real shit. she reaches out, i reach out, we take care of each other," she stopped talking because she took notice of her rambling.

she continued anyway, "and it's super hard to find people like that, especially in the industry. like the people i have close with me, are from like home or like zendaya, way back from working on kid networks. i mean other than like, jacob, laura, and tom, those are my only like industry friends that i've just recently met. which is so special and such a rarity," she finished.

"jacob batalon," zach started but ariana was quick to interrupt him,

"oh my god cutie," she said her voice pitching, "the purest soul, am i right? he was so funny when i first met him. i swear to god he almost broke his leg like he was so excited to meet me and was like jumping around and stuff. it was so funny i was crying, like you pure baby," she laughed remembering the first day she met the spider-man cast over two years ago.

"does pete davidson believe that god is a woman?"

"i think so," ariana said as she smiled, "he loves that song, he's like 'that shits hard,'" she said laughing.

"can i see the ring?"

"oh my god," ariana said covering the ring, "yeah but can we like not put this part in the interview?" she knew tom may be watching and this part would make him even more mad. she then went around the room showing the fans, them joking around with each other.

"wedding?" he asked.

"what about it?"

"when's it happening?"

"we're waiting and we're planning, but i'm not gonna tell anyone about it until it's done," she said.

"who was the first person you called after he proposed?" he asked.

"well the first person i called was zendaya but the first person i had over was tom. like, i had him over like right after cause pete had to go to work and i uh yeah i told him and yeah," she said getting awkward.

"i want to move onto the fans questions, play the album, and then i should probably get outta here. i can tell i'm annoying ya'll," she finished