“I love you so so, so, so much! Oh my god! Thank you!” I squealed running towards my shiny baby. A dark grey silver BMW, mum new I’d been looking at it and I couldn’t believe they had actually gotten it.

“Wow” I murmured looking through the slightly tinted windows at the leather interior.

“Is there a catch?” I asked suddenly suspicious.

“No sweetie, it’s all yours. We didn’t want you abandoning your parents while you live the high life in London! Plus we couldn’t have you living by yourself with no transport!” Dad exclaimed and I hugged them a few more times.      

After all the hugging and thanking we finished off putting the last of all my things in the van. It was pretty weird seeing my bedroom empty but at the same time it felt like I was closing a chapter and starting a new one, in London. Saying goodbye to my parents was probably the hardest thing as mum teared up saying how much she’d miss me and that she was always there for me. As I finished exchanging goodbyes with m parents I turned back to the boys and they all grinned.

“We’re all set” Liam declared twirling the keys to the rental van around his finger.

“Alright well then I guess it’s time to go” I exclaimed my excitement starting to get the better of me. Zayn and Niall both draped an arm around my shoulder and gave me the puppy look.

“Can we go in your car with you” they begged and I laughed. Suddenly my laugh was cut short and a strange silence fell over everyone as I turned to look at the figure standing next to my driveway.

“What are you doing here?” I asked quietly and Sky shuffled her feet awkwardly considering all eyes were on her.

“I saw the van and wondered what was going on,” she murmured not meeting my eyes. Zayn and Niall’s arms squeezed my shoulder comfortingly and I shared a glance with Niall.

“Well I’m moving,” I answered simply and he eyes snapped up to meet mine filled with shock.

“Why?” She exclaimed her hazel eyes staring into my own blue ones.

“Because I got a job in London” I replied and the awkwardness in the air was almost too much to handle.

“Oh” was her response and I just nodded.

“Could I uh, talk to you for a minute” she asked nervously and I chewed on my lip contemplating.

“I guess so. Uh mum, dad can you get everyone a drink or something?” I said and my parents nodded smiling at the others and leading them inside so I could talk privately with Sky.

“What do you want to talk about?” I questioned bluntly and she looked up.

“I-I-I just wanted to say sorry” She muttered and I felt my eyebrows shoot up so high they nearly disappeared into my hairline.  Sky doesn’t apologize, like ever.

“Really, what changed your mind about me only hanging out with my friends for fame?” I asked, I may be coming across bitchy but I was hurt.

“I was just angry and well… jealous” she added with a sigh.

“I figured” I stated bluntly and she fidgeted with her hands.

“Look I said I’m sorry can’t we just go back to being best friends?” She exclaimed aspirated.

“Are you serious Sky? Sorry doesn’t magically fix everything. Because if it did, things would be a lot different” My point didn’t go unmissed as she flinched knowing exactly what I was getting at.