The Autumn

Dhruv felt like he took a right decison, but became a victim to all the hatred from his friends. He wanted Yathra to loathe him and go away from him forever and that was the cause of hatred and chaos. As he was lost in thoughts, Madhav, Druv's comrade, barged into his room.

"What are you thinking man? Do you think you can just part away with a person who offered you so much love, without any reason? You behaved so barbaric to Yathra and I am startled why you look so dejected and devasted now.....You behave so aberrant Druv, I don't understand......".

"Please don't hurt me more Madhav-v"

"It sounds so strange Druv, you and your behaviour for the past few weeks. Mitra informed me that Yathra is so inconsolable and has become fragile. You have to give space for her to talk Druv."

"It's all over and I don't wan-nt her anymore in my Lif-fe. I'm wish to be far away form her Madhav. Please don't disturb me anymore..."

Madhav left and Druv felt like the whole world is ending at the brink of his sight, his heart thumped , flailed,  stormed, writhed and froze........in silence.

There in Yathra's sojourn

"Yathra, come on let's go for a walk outside...." said Mitra. Mitravinda has been Yathra's Soulmate since childhood . She couldn't see her friend agonizing and killing herself , with the pain of partition.

With tears running down her lotus eyes, emitting the wavelengths of Red from her sclera, Yathra collapsed into the shoulders of Mitra.

"Mitra..........., do you think I can easily f-forget-t him and flung away the L-Love, the same way he did. Am I not a per-rson worth Loving??", sobbed yathra with tears coursing down her  cheeks and her sobs wrenching her gut.

"No, it is not your fault Yathra...it is all his and only he is gonna regret for this decision....",    "If it is not his then why am I Suf-f-fering Mitra,, why am I-I",stammered Yathra.  Mitravinda , with her lips trembling and not knowing what to say, just gave yathra a warm tight motherly hug and laid her on her bed. "See, Yathra Life has to go on. Past is past and that's all I want to say. Think of your parents and your health and future, you can get over things, Take Care dear", said Mitra, leaving Yathra to rest in her room,closing the door.

Yathra squinted her eyes, but her thoughts were full of those vivid memories.......

Reminiscence Continues........