Moving in

Kyle Pov:
While i was laying down on my bed, playing video games. I was interrupted by a door opening, not realizing I'll be having a roommate this Year. The 'new exchange student groan while dragging his heavy, black suitcase. "Ughhh .." During my noticed, i welcomed him. "Hello, your new here right?" He nod in response. "I suppse i should help you get that suitcase over to your side of the room, would you like the offer?" I question as he agrees with the help he needed. As I lead him to his room, i put his suit case aside of his bed that he, will be using for the year. "There we go, hope you feel welcome" I smile, hoping that he feels a bit more comfortable being around here. The new exchange student smiles, and obviously was thankful for the help he had receive. "T-Thank you.." he shyly mutterd. "Don't mentioned it". I said.

Skyler Pov:
After a long day of travelling, i was planning on going to my dorm room and finally get to sleep for the day, as i was doing so. I struggle entering the door, later to find out that my heavy black suitcase was keeping me from entering the dorm. I groan in frustration while trying to drag it in. "ughh..." From my surprise i see a student. Same age as me. playing video games on his bed, as he caught me glancing over to him, our eyes met, not knowing what to say. Finally he broke the silence. "Hello, your new here right?". I nod in response. From the look of this, i truly hope that i won't embarrassed myself in front of others- and of course not in front of him, since it IS my very first day of being in a different university. Can't risk of being labled as the weird kid. Again. While being lost in my thoughts, i quickly snap out after my new roommate insisted on helping me drag my suitcase over to my side of the room. "I suppose i should help you get that suitcase over to your room, would you like the offer?" He suggests, as i nodded my head in agreement. From seeing him drag my suitcase over to MY side of the room, he gently place it down, next to my bed that i guess will be mine, in the year of staying here. At this University. "There we go, hope you feel welcome". The teen said as i shyly thank him. "T- Thanks.." Was all i said. Regretting on saying it so weakly. He smile giving me a warm welcome, not realizing how it REALLY made me feel, thinking about this is giving me butterflies- Ahem butterflies? Pff- nah. that only happens if I'm nervous or attracted to- WAIT A SEC- after i was about to have a panic attack and a breakdown. If that's even possible. The nice roommate that of course I will be staying with, replied with. "Don't mentioned it". As i hear those words come out of his mouth, it only made me feel more welcome.  kind to think of it, i guess things might turn out good this year.

Hello everyone!!! I see you came to notice my story that I've been working on, i know it's sort of short but I'll make sure to write more in the next time i publish somthing. In the mean time you guys can comment and tell, if you guys have any ideas or suggestions for the next chapter.  ^-^