A date?

KILLIANS POV

I was angry at Emma,but I didn't intend to show it because,well I have feelings for her,feelings that I haven't felt since Milah and I was determined to show her how I felt.But well Emma being Emma she's stubborn and has those bloody walls that she's kept up for years,she's a tough lass I'll give her that but that stubbornness she has and those walls have to be torn down. We walk to the docks the crisp air blowing through her light blonde hair,I couldent help but smile because I've been waiting for the day when Emma swan took a day off from being sherif and just be herself. "So where are you taking me?" She asked taking a sip from her hot cocoa and I smirk "be patient love well be there sooner than you think." And I was right,she stopped and smiled as she stared at the little tent roof that I put up and under it, a small picnic basket with whine,food,and a blanket "you did this?" She asked with a questioning look "what? A pirate can't impress a woman he likes?" I ask and I can almost see her blush "I-I just never thought you would do something this...nice." She says and I give her a hurt look "well I am a man of surprises." I say and smirk. She rolls a her eyes and I lead her to the basket and sit down next to her "wait how did you know i'd say yes to a day off?" She asked putting her hot cocoa down and looking at me with her emerald green eyes "like I always say love,you're an !open book and I can read you like a book." I say and she chuckles "so is this like a date?" She asks and I smirk "well now it is if the lady wants." "Then it's one of the best dates I've ever had considering you're not hurt,dead, or a flying monkey..you're just you." She says and I smile and put my arm around her "see this swan? A quiet moment witch we should enjoy." I say and think 'would it freak her out if I kiss her,after all I never make the move she always gets me first,not this time' I think and lean In and kiss her but she backed off and lowered her head.'dammit wrong move' I think but was suprised when she kissed me back after a few moments putting her arms around my neck.

THIS WAS A FLUFF CHAPTER AND VERY SHORT LIKE THE OTHER ONE BUT IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE~ari