New Faces

Trev's character will finally be revealed in this chapter :)

BRI~

Another morning of me waking up to my head throbbing. I jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom I barely made it to the toilet. I was throwing up and praying to god at the same time. After I was done i flushed the toilet, wiped my mouth and sat with my back against the tub. "Im never drinking again"

Last night I was so drunk Josiah had to carry me out of the club. I dont remember anything from last night but the sex we had. It was like our bodies was calling for eachother. I also remembered the presents he got me. I brushed my teeth and gurgled mouth wash before going back to bed. I focused on my phone responding to all the birthday texts I had and laughing at the picture Tae sent of me drunk. I facetimed my baby just because I hated being away from him for too long.

Momma Bee answered the phone smiling "Hey birthday girl how was last night"

"It was lit"

"Lit? Lord there is a whole dictionary of words and yet yall young people use the dumbest ones what does lit me?"

"It means it was fun" I seen Jr. Peak in the camera

"Hey poppa"

He smiled"Mommy"

"I miss you" he laughed

"jojo" I knew he was talking about Josiah.

"He's sleep poppa"

He started to throw a temper tantrum.I shook my head as momma bee took the phone from him. "He's just being cranky I'll call you later im going to take him to the park and to get ice cream, Love you bye and tell my son to call his mother sometimes I would really appreciate it"

Josiah woke up and got out of bed walking to the bathroom to go brush his teeth "I got you ma I just been busy"

After hanging up Josiah came back "I been bored as hell ready to see a new place"

"Ouu I am too somewhere exotic" I loved traveling I used to do it all the time when I was a little girl

"like where" he stood over me and caressed my thighs

"umm cancun would be nice"

he nodded "Hold up" he went to the safe in our closet and came back with two tickets. "Anything you want, you got it" he handed the tickets to me and surprisingly they were going to cancun. I jumped out the bed

"How did you know I was going to say cancun though?"

"I know my wife better than anyone else"