! s e x e d u c a t i o n !

Start from the beginning

! h e a l t h !

! h e a l t h !

general health ; quite healthy, she exercises regularly and tries to eat healthy (but fails sometimes)
psychical illness ; none
mental illness ; none
allergies ; cats, peanuts
medications ; she has an epipen for her peanut allergy
drug use / smoking / alcohol use ; none
posture ; she has quite good posture

general health ; quite healthy, she exercises regularly and tries to eat healthy (but fails sometimes)psychical illness ; nonemental illness ; noneallergies ; cats, peanutsmedications ; she has an epipen for her peanut allergydrug use / smoking / ...

! v o c a l s !

voice ; high-pitched but soft and sweet
language(s) spoken ; english
accent ; british
swear usage ; she doesn't swear unless she's super mad

voice ; high-pitched but soft and sweetlanguage(s) spoken ; englishaccent ; britishswear usage ; she doesn't swear unless she's super mad

! r e l a t i o n s h i p s !

father ; aubrey's father, reed wilde, died when she was a baby so she never really knew him. but he died saving a family from a fire (he was a firefighter) and she always loved and missed him nonetheless.
mother ; aubrey loves her mother, erika wilde, to the moon and back. she's raised her alone since she was a little girl and while they do butt heads sometimes, they love each other dearly. her mom was the one that taught her to cook and bake so aubrey also appreciates that greatly.
brother(s) ; n / a
sister(s) ; n / a
pets ; has a black and white female border collie named daenerys (but she's usually called dany)
children ; n / a
relationship status ; single
best friend ; nicholas "nick" young. they've been best friends since they were kids and have been inseparable ever since. (his fc is in the gif below)
friends ; maeve wiley, aimee gibbs, otis milburn (later), eric effiong (later), your oc (if you want - your oc could also be her best friend instead of / along with nick if you'd rather!)
love interest ; jackson marchetti // maeve wiley