♛ .𝟏𝟎. ♛

[No One's P

[No One's P.O.V]

It was a Saturday night—more like Freddie's birthday night—and Brian was getting ready to head off to the birthday boy's house.

Brian wore his 'Brian, 21' football-like jacket, a plain white tee, a pair of jeans, and his all-time favourite clogs.

He fluffed out his hair a bit and checked the time. He had to be there at 8.

7:39pm.

He nodded in approval, then made sure he didn't forget anything.

❝freddie's birthday card? check. money? check. keys? check. extra clothes just in case freddie decides to do something with water? check.❞ Brian smiled, feeling extra prepared for this upcoming event.

He grabbed all his things and started to trail out the house, ❝bye mother! I'll be back!❞

❝be safe Brian!❞

❝I will!❞ Brian shut the door behind him and walked towards his car. Unlocking his black Audi, he opened the door, threw everything in the passenger seat, and hopped in.

He sighed and started up his car, ❝off to Freddie's I go...❞

Brian had arrived at a blue bungalow.

He shut his car off, grabbed everything he brought, and got out. He shut the car door behind him and locked it.

He travelled up to Freddie's door and knocked three times.

❝I'm coming!❞ A voice yelled out.

Brian waited patiently until a lock clicked and the door opened, revealing Freddie with a huge, velvet, black sombrero hat that had white yarn designs crafted on it, ❝poodle!❞ Freddie ran up to Brian and gave him a quick hug and rushed him inside.

❝is this mexican themed?❞ Brian questioned, setting his things down on an empty table. ❝no, I just asked my mum to buy some taco hats for us.❞ Freddie told.

❝taco hats?❞ Brian lifted a brow. ❝yes, taco hats. Som-bero or whatever is hard to say. So I call them taco hats.❞ Freddie grinned.

❝oh...❞

They both sat on the couch and sat in silence. Then Freddie said, ❝I think John should be here in a-.❞

The doorbell rung.

❝oh-, that must be him.❞ Freddie shot up from the couch and ran to the door. He looked through the eyehole and unlocked the door, ❝Deaky!❞

John smiled, ❝happy birthday old man.❞ Freddie rolled his eyes, ❝I'm not old!❞ John bobbed his head, ❝yes you are.❞