A surprise?

A tall, dark haired boy slung a blue duffle bag over his shoulder. He stooped down to grab his last bag, looking up as he heard someone shout his name. "Percy! Percy, Percy, Percy." It was Annabeth and Jason, two of his friends at camp. "You're not really leaving are you?" Jason asked, Jason Grace was the only other guy that came close to a threat at Camp Halfblood. This, was a camp for only troubled kids. But hey, they had a grand reason to. Each and every kid at the camp had one Greek God or Goddess as a parent, and the other a mortal. So, basically, it was a bunch of half gods poured into one magically bordered camp. Percy, was the big man on campus, a threat to every other. He was one of the only living descendants of Poseidon. The only other was his half brother, Tyson. The Cyclopes. There were once Titans to rule, instead of the Olympians. The Olympians were children of Kronos, the alpha Titan. Kronos was the creation of Earth and Sky, his parents. Sky wasn't too bad, but Earth only wanted to rule. She one day ordered her son to kill his own father, and Kronos was deep enough to do exactly so. Later, he thought that his children might have held him back. He attempted to eat his children, but the eldest three fought back before he could even get to them. He eventually threw up the other nine, and was chopped into bits and pieces then thrown into Tartarus. He remained there, but had risen once, Percy and his friends had defeated him then they could definitely defeat him now. The three sons were Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. They were referred to as The Big Three nowadays. They'd each vowed to never have children with mortals many years ago, but now Percy was here, Jason and Thalia Grace, children of Zeus, Nico Di Angelo and Hazel Levesque, children of Hades. Hades had three children, two daughters and a son, but years ago, on a quest, Bianca had given her own life to save Percy's, Annabeth's, and Grover's. Nico hadn't ever been the same. Hazel made things a bit better though.

"Paul Iris Messaged me, he said he and my mom had something - or was it someone... important to show me. I asked how much time I had, but he told me I needed to go now. It has to be some sort of emergency I guess." Percy informed them, shrugging. Annabeth and Jason exchanged looks with a shrug. "Well, call us- or Iris message us when you figure out what was so important, I'd love to know." Annabeth chimed in, smiling a blinding smile. "'Course." He grinned, nodding. Picking up his bags, Percy headed out the door, it would be a long walk all the way home... "Hey bossio, I see you're in need of a suweeet ride, aye?" Blackjack, Percy's Pegasus, whinnied as he landed inches away from Percy's face. "Aw, why not, just don't call me boss." He mounted the glossy black horse and nodded to Leo, whose hands were covered with grease, Classic Valdez.

After what seemed like seconds, a voice whispered into the darkness, "hey, hey, boss?" Blackjack. 'Boss' awoke abruptly to his name, "hm?" He hummed, sitting up. "We're almost there, so I won't go any further, so I'll, uh, see you next time?" His winged animal asked, before flying away, soaring through the white clouds until he was gone.