Chapter 1

My name is Kylie I am 17 years old in senior year, well kind of it's summer vacation but will be when I'm back to school. You're moving to LA with your bestfriend Maddie into a house your parents own. You guys where very excited to start a new life in LA.

Kylie's PVO:

As we arrived to our new home we noticed how beautiful it was and how warm and sunny LA is, it was perfect!

"Alright let's go in" you said.

"KK I'm so excited no parents just us Wich means lots of partying yay" said Maddie excited.

"HHAHAHA you're right"

As I opened the door I noticed how beautiful the house is, it was so spacious and clean.

House:

"Wow this house is so pretty I love it" said Maddie

"I know right I didn't remember it was this pretty"

2 weeks later:

Our rooms are now fully decorated and I'm very proud of mine!

KYLIE'S ROOM:

"Alright Kylie it's finally happening the first day of school is tommorow I'm so excited" said Maddie

"Ughh I know I'm so excited as well but I'm nervous" you said nervxited (Nervous and excited).

"Don't be! Well goodnight I wanna wake up early tomorrow to look hot" said Maddie laughing.

"Hhahah alright goodnight! Ohh and wake me up tomorrow, thanks" you said sleepy.

The next day:

"KYLIE WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" Said Maddie laughing jumping on top of you.

"Oh my god shut up Maddie" you said yawning.

"Alright..."

"Oh wait it's the first day of school thank you Maddie, I love you" you said exited jumping out of bed.