We really didnt have time to discuss anything further, the hustle and bustle of everything sent us in a tail spin. Between Bill carrying our bags and me helping Amani walk a little more quickly to keep up with everybody , I didnt have time to concentrate on the stares and snickering. By the time we made it to the elevator banks we noticed it was only one available at the time, seemed like everybody had the same thought. They all rushed in there causing only the 3 of us to be left behind, myself ,Amani and Bill. I knew Bill had pegged what was going on he had to be in the know of everything for my safety. I knew he also picked up on the loud laughing of our nutty siblings as the doors of the elevator closed. "So you guys getting married?". Bill said with a warm smile on his face, causing Amani and I to look up at him in surprise. "You know news travels fast in your family Mike". He said reaching out his hand to shake mine, which I did with no problem. After a couple minutes of silence the elevator chimed letting us know the doors were about to open. With Amani's arm around my neck still we made it into the elevator along side Bill, he sat down our bags pressing the number 10 button as it lit up.  "So Bill I think we should go to Amani's room first, I want to make sure she's settled before I call it quits for the day." I said rubbing her back causing her blue eyes to look at me in curiosity. "Oh sorry Joker, Mr. Sutton only gave me 1 room key, he claims you both will be sharing a room from here on out and he asked the conciërge for a room on a floor that wont have many guests on it. It all seemed odd to me but I didnt question it". He completed with a frown on his face. I Dont know why but we both tensed as he spoke, what was happening? I couldn't even think my mind was turning into mush."Also Ms. Sutton-." Bill said pulling out a small piece of paper, and gently unfolding it. "-you are to start your special classes in two days." He completed still reading over the paper with furrowed eyebrows. I couldn't think of any other way to say it but to just say it.

"Special classes? , what does that mean?"

Before Bill could speak , Amani cut in.

" It means that he signed me up with a special educations teacher, they help with people that have-".

"I understand."

I said cutting her off , taking a deep breath not understanding any of this.

"It's ok he seems upset about something, im sure it'll wear off in no time". Bill said turning back toward the elevator doors. There wasn't really anything to say I know she probably felt embarrassed of any one having to find out about her problem, if there really was a problem.

Finally after  exiting the elevator and making it to the room door and entering, I had asked Bill to meet me out in the hall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stood on one side of the wall and Bill on the opposite side, we silently stared at each other for a few seconds before I begun speaking.  "You have to inform me of every detail of this issue, ive never imagined that--." I couldn't even finish my sentence because a lump had formed in my throat. "Mike it's ok just calm yourself, I know it all seems comfusing , heck it is all confusing but trust I will get to the bottom of it." He said folding his arms across his chest in determination. "I just want to know why? , She's 17 years old im a little too old to be--." I couldn't even formulate or comprehend even digest the situation. " Mike you need to be ahead of the game ,I'll try to get as much information as I can about it all you just try to relax she's a good person. Im sure she won't make it odd she's just as much in this pickle as you are." He said getting off the wall and patting me on the shoulder.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
After Micheal stepped into the hallway to discuss a few things, with his security (no doubt about the situation) it took me 5 minutes of struggle to get my suitcase across the the carpeted floor. It was so incredibly heavy that I was breathing heavily from exertion, after finding some presentable night wear I ventured into the bathroom flicking on the light switch. Noting how enormous the bathroom was and nodding with approval I quickly started a warm bubble bath , after smelling almost all of the tiny bottles and bath salts I decided on a coconut with milk and honey fragrance, along with  lavender bath salts. The fresh scents instantly began to fumigate the bathroom, after pulling all my hair in a high bun I moved out of the bathroom as the tub continue to fill and head to my suitcase once more to find all my toiletries. Finding my red and blue bathrobe with silhouettes of flowers all over (its my favorite and most comfy)  I was putting it to the side of me when I heard the door open and close softly along with a clicking of locks. I don't know why but it caused me to swallow hard and sweat a tiny bit. His light foot steps could be heard getting closer as I began zipping my suitcase back up and pushing it to the side near the table that was set up by the picture window. "Hey, are you hungry?." He asked as he entered watching me closely, I shook my head no. "Are you sure? cause I could have--". He began but I cut him off. "No I'm ok , I'll just be a bit im going to bathe". I explained chucking my thumb behind me, as I started to back up toward the bathroom. "Oh it's ok take your time." He said with a smile, causing me to smile back as I fully turned around and entered the bathroom and closed and locked the door behind me. As I  stripped out of all my clothes careful not to apply too much pressure to my bruises, I gently tipped toward the bubble filled tub. The warm water felt good and stung against my skin, sinking down into the water was a task but I made it. Simply laying back and settling in seemed to immediately erase the worries of the day away. Taking a deep cleansing breath did the trick for the time being, but the more time I spent alone the quicker the tears came. "How could you do this to me daddy?" I mumbled brokenly covering my mouth with a wash rag to drown out my sobbing.