Part 12 sorry Shane

Start from the beginning

I hugged him tighter and he stroke my hair and gave it a small kiss.

Joey: You what els I love?

Dad: Shane?

Joey: yeah...

Dad: Is he making you happy?

Joey: yes

I looked into my dads eyes, he took a deep breath.

Dad: If... it feels right for you, making you happy, making you feel safe, get him then

He said with a smile in the end. I was happy, dad accepted me!

Joey: thank you dad!!

Dad: Just use condones

Joey: we will

I ran up the stairs to go to Shane's room, I opened it, not border to knock.

Joey: Shane!

I looked around, and Shane was not there, I took a closer look and looked beside his bed. There he was lying on the floor, not moving! What happen to him!?

Joey: Shane!!

I flew over to him and grabbed his body, the monument made me dizzy because i still had alcohol in my system...

Joey: Shane!? Shane, talk to me!!

I tried to shake him awake, but nothing happen. I felt after his pulse and it was really low...

Joey: MOM!! DAD!! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!

I held into Shane's almost lifeless body, crying into his body. He cant leave me, I love him. Theresa ran up to see her son.

Theresa: omg! what happen?!

Joey: I don't know! I found him like this

Theresa: Hold his head, he needs air

I laid Shane's head to my lap, stroking his hair. HIs face was almost white... It was scary to see. I kissed his cheek whispering to his ear that he cant leave me, that I love him and I want him to wake up.

I looked around to the beside table... I saw a knocked bottle of pills... did shane over dose?! Why? Fuck no, I wont let him go!

After a while two women came in, taking Shane with them. We followed them down and Theresa made it trow the door but dad stopped me.

Joey: NO dad!! I have to be with him!!

Dad: Clam down Joey, let Theresa be with him

Joey: But i need to tell him that it will be okey!

Dad: He will Joey, now sit

I looked trow the big window and the ambulance drove away. I claimed down, letting my dad hug me.

Dad: Shane will make it, don't worry

I want to believe him, so I just sat down and turned on the tv and laid a blanket around me.

It started to get late, I haven't moved from the couch, letting the shows row by, i think i have scene a whole session on "How i met your mother" by now.

Dad: go to bed honey, its 2 in the night

Joey: I wait for them to come home...

Dad: Get some sleep Joey, this is not good for you, beside weren't you drunk?

Joey: not that much, I handle it...

Dad laid his arms around me from behind, kissing my head.

Dad: good night Joey, its nice to have you back at least