Chapter 1

Dana's POV

It was a hot ramadan night, I was in my bedroom covering my face with a mud mask, With my earphones plugged in. I was listening to Sparks by Coldplay when i heard someone come in. I didn't turn my head. I knew it's Yara, my sister.

Suddenly the earphones were pulled away from my ear, I turned my face to find Yara like i expected.

"What" i rolled my eyes, Turning my attention back to my task.

"Umm me and Seba are going out tonight. You coming?" She said. Ah it's been a while since i've last seen Seba our relative. She was one of the closest people to me and my sister.

"Yeah sure" i nodded. Wiping off my hands from the sticky mud mask.

"Hassan and Yousef are coming too as well." She said. I ignored that for a few seconds. Then I decided to reply. I already knew who Hassan and Yousef were for sure.

"Who the fuck are hussein and yasser?" I mocked.

"Girl her cousins. You forgot them?" She answered. I chuckled without answering. As she left my bedroom so i can get ready.

We both got ready as she called our driver to give us a ride to Seba's.

We got to seba's and waited there for a little while. And then Hassan called Seba informing her that they're there.

******
We walked outside the house to the sight of a black BMW.

When we got inside the car, a black haired guy was sitting in the driver's seat, he had a square head, square eyes and a square nose as well. Was he abnormal?

He was wearing blue ripped skinny jeans. A neon red shirt and a "SUPREME" cap. Wow.

The guy sitting next to him was probably 10 feet tall or so. His hair was a mess of brunette hair and he looked like a mix of Harry Styles and Dyl3r.

"Is this really your cousin Hassan? He didn't look like this in past." I whispered in Seba's ear.

"Shh don't mention it, Dana. Hassan unfortunately was diagnosed in 2016 with Roblox Syndrome." She whispered back. Oh. My heart broke at that. I already knew what Roblox Syndrome was, it's a syndrome in which the person becomes square-headed and square-featured. I hope he did not hear my remark.

I took a glance at Yara next to me. Who was looking at Hassan the whole time. I already knew that was Yara's type. Square-featured; since her childhood crush was spongebob.

"sO WhERe tO GuYS?" Hassan spoke. I jumped in surprise. My heart almost fell. His voice... is so weird and robot-like.