Episode 3 : The jerk

The school bell rang.

I stepped out of the classroom and headed to my locker to keep my books.

"Kylie!" someone running down the school corridor towards me. I looked behind and saw Laura.

She walked to me with the schedule in her hand.

"We have 3th, 5th and 6th period together ! How lucky am I have a friend now! my math class won't be bored anymore !" She yelled.

I started laughing while looked at her excited reaction.

I felt happy too when someone was appreciated my presence . "Yeah, I have a friend now !" I replied.

We walking together  to the 3th class, Math.

Suddenly someone tapped Laura's shoulder. I saw someone with brown hair and dark brown eyes. He is Laura's best friend. He kinda shocked looking at me and I just hides my face before he saw me with red face.

"She is Kylie. She is the new student that we talked about." Laura said.

"Oh, hi Kylie. Don't be shy, I won't bite you. Btw, I am Steve. I am good boy, okay?" He giggled with Laura.

"Hi, nice to know you." I replied with a smile.

"Lets go to the math class, Steve." I told him.

"I am not math class now, Its okay we can meet in 6th and 7th period. See both of you soon." He replied with adorable smile.

Why he so cute? am I gonna fall in love with him? Is he my first love? he better don't be.

We walked in and sit together beside the window.

"hey, don't you have been in any relationship? seems like you have not been. Why?" She asked with her curious face.

"Actually someone said who been in relationship will became heartless because of the pain of loving someone who brings hurt to their heart. They will looks stupid for loving someone continuously even though him or she doesn't even care for their efforts. I am so afraid of that, I don't want to feel the pain of loving someone. I just don't want to feel it." I said.

"Woah girl, relax. I understand your opinion. I just afraid if you suddenly in love with anyone." She replied with a worried looks.

I don't know why I hate loving someone when I saw my Aunt Hazel have been in a broke relationship. She was so in love until she forgot to love herself. She cried every nights and days. Luckily, she can move on with her new life.

We continued our conversation with telling stories. She was a good listener.

**************

The bell rang for the lunchtime and we were heading to the cafeteria.

We sit together and ate some sandwich while waiting for Steve.

I totally never ever close to any boys or have some boy-friends. They just too naughty and always do without thinking first.

*Papppp!* someone tapping our table.

"So you were the one who doesn't apologised to me? You just new here. Luckily, you're pretty. I'm Dylan and he is Tony, and this is Banner." He pointed to his friends.

"Woah who asked you? I don't want to know you and your friends. Btw, who the heck just bumped me? you right?" I replied angrily.

"Girl, you're too cute when you're angry. See you later." He walked away with his friends.