Introduction

This ain't the beginning of my horror story but it's damn sure a great way to start off. Sit back and enjoy this crazy fun and sexy ride.
"Ah fuck....oooooo." I moan gripping my golden satin sheets. If loving this man was wrong then baby I don't ever want to be right. It was just something about him that turned me on like I couldn't stay away from him. He smelled good all the time. He dressed nice. He had money. And he was single. This man was fine,no kids, built like a giant muscular football player. Now do you see why I'm screwing this man? The way he held me made me feel safe and secure. "ahhh yes...." the deeper he went the louder I got. I could feel my body tensing up when it was getting closer and closer to my climax. "You like it huh?" he said kissing me on my neck. "yes daddy I love it!" my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt the room heating up by the minute. "I want you to say my name!" Honestly I would get on my hands and knees and beg this man for what's in between his legs;so anything he asked he got. He held my waist tighter and tighter, as he was about to let off an explosion. "Fuck!" he grunted. I reached my sexual high before he did. I screamed so loud the neighbors probably heard me. I'm sure he could feel my nails graving themselves in his lightly skin toned back. He pushed harder and harder and finally he let go. We laid there for a moment and then he got up to take a shower. Now you guys came in on a really short notice. You didn't witness the beginning but it's OK that's enough for one page right?
Well let's go to the next page and we'll start from there.