A Fucking Toaster?

Start from the beginning

Shigaraki placed his foot between Dabi's and leaned in closer to him, pressing his whole body into the other man by now.

'So don't think we're over with this yet', Shigaraki grinned. He definitely enjoyed this, he wasn't even going to lie. 'Tell me what you did, after I had taken a seat beside you.'

Dabi knew, they'll eventually come to this point of their 'conversation', but had still somehow hoped, he would find a way out of this situation.

Begging wouldn't effect anything. Shigaraki wouldn't give up until he got Dabi admitting the terrible mistake he had made.

'I placed my hand on your thigh', Dabi said, staring Shigaraki in the eyes, too afraid of what he'd do, if he looked away.

The words which would've commanded Dabi to continue, where on the edge of Shigaraki's tongue, ready to be said within the next second, but they weren't needed. As the raven-haired man went on by himself, Shigaraki's words were swallowed down immediately.

'I moved my hand upwards, towards... towards...' Dabi was shaking by now, he couldn't breath properly and he felt tears form in the corner of his eyes. It made him sick feeling this vulnerable around others, even if it were just Shigaraki and him alone in the room.

Shigaraki leaned closer to Dabi's neck and made his way up to his cheek, his mouth only a few centimeters away from Dabi's ear.

'Say it', he whispered.
Dabi could feel the hot breath of his leader on his skin as he spoke and almost lost it at this point.

He couldn't get his thoughts in correct order again and wasn't able to move. He was pressed helplessly against the door and couldn't decide if it was clever to fight against Shigaraki or let him gain even more control over him. After a slight push of Shigaraki's hip against his, he knew that decision wasn't up to him.

'Towards your crotch', Dabi choked out. He felt a single tear falling down his left cheek.

'And you did that in front of...?' He could hear Shigaraki's smile through his question.

'Everyone.'

Almost instantly Shigaraki pulled away, however, kept his hip and arm pressed against Dabi. His eyes were almost shining out of happiness from his success. He loosened the grip on Dabi's shoulder a bit, but still didn't gave him the chance to escape. Not until he had finished what he was up to.

'I should probably kill you, for your lack of standards and your misbehaviour', Shigaraki said.

He felt Dabi tense even more at his statement and hadn't got any doubts left that Dabi was afraid of him.

However, Shigaraki knew Dabi wasn't afraid of being pinned against the door, but because of the way he had treated him. As Shigaraki noticed another tear rolling down Dabi's cheek, he decided to release the man from his suffering.

'If I wasn't that turned on by your actions, I probably would - in fact - kill you.'

With that he finished his statement and connected their lips. Neither of them moved, as they both needed to calm down and found their anchor to achieve that goal in each other at the moment.

Slowly Shigaraki felt Dabi relax under his grip and soon he could identify the same feeling beginning to rise in himself. He let the arm on Dabi's chest carefully slide down to his side.

What Shigaraki wasn't prepared for, however, was Dabi's sudden, strong push. He stumbled backwards and looked at the other man in surprise.

'I hate you', Dabi mumbled and wiped the tears off his cheeks.