By the way I'm only nice to my dumbos and my family and Chan's friends except for Jisung because I didn't meet him in this 10 years only today was the day we met after 10 years.

" Ah sorry for the disturbances ladies but can I take young for a minute ", Han said acting more like gentleman.

Then they just smiled and nodded I was going to say no they will stay but they nodded so what can I do now.

" ah miss young I will be in my cabinet if you need me ", secretary Choi said.

Then he grabbed my hand and brought me in one of the room that is the store room.

" what are you doing ", I said coldly.

" just want to see you ", Han said and stared blankly and hugged me.

" do you know how much I missed you ", he said hugging tightly.

" ah I can't breath Han ", I said and he release it.

" ah mian "  he said and I just stared at him and he directly brought his lips and touched mine and he kissed me passionately and I also kiss back because why not.

Then he said, " I know you still do love me I can do anything to have you so don't worry I will steal you no matter what I will really kill that bray Lee mina "rolling his eyes.

I just smiled in his silliness and he was shocked and I said, " don't do anything I will handle that ".

" but why ", he said sternly.

" ah you just sit nicely and comfortably ", I said.

Then he stared at me from top to bottom and I said, " what ".

" no just that you are still the same no change at all just that you are little cold towards everyone except your friends and Chans friends and me right ", he said.

I hit his arms and said, " no I'm cold towards you ".

" but you're still beautiful ", Han said and I cried.

" Yah why are you crying ", he said.

" just that good to see you back I'm very happy ", I said and hugged him.

"me too I searched for you but now I got you I will never leave by your side ", he said.

" by the way before the way you did the presentation it was very awesome man I didn't know when you explain everything you would looked stunned you kill it man ", he said.

" stop it squirrel ", I said and he laughed.

" Woah it's my first time hearing squirrel from your mouth after 10 years ", he said.

" now I'm growing old you know what I think now I got you I will marry you ", he said and hugged me again.

" now are we back together again or you still don't accept me ", he said.

" ah I have to think ", I said and laughed.

" what ", Han said showing his crying face..

" just kidding  just friends for now by the way don't be mad okay I have one plan to get rid of this girl Lee Mina so outside this I mean when we see together I mean in outside if we both see eachother then just act like you still miss me but I will act cold don't be mad huh ", I said .

" okay boss as you say ", he said.

I opened the door and said, " and by the way from next time don't be late you know I hate people who are late you still have that habit being late from next time make sure to come in time ".

" okay babes ", he said and winked at me.

Then we went outside.

Then we went together and call came  and it was Chan oppa.

So I picked it up.

Then secretary Choi came.

Yes oppa.

Come now leave all the works and come down sis I'm waiting you know I told you we will have lunch together then only we will go because after this there is holiday.

Yes oppa I know I'm coming with Han.

What Han now problem solved.

You can say like that.

How.

I will explain later now bye oppa.

Okay bye come fast.

End of conversation .

"yes secretary Choi what you were telling ", I said.

" I was telling that you two are match made in heaven ", she said and I blushed and said, " haha now go it's holiday after this ".

" yes miss I know that ", then she went.

Han poked my shoulder and said, " you do manage things very easily I'm surprised ".

Then I just shakes my head and we went downstairs and saw my dumbos and oppa together so we went there and I explain everything.

" ah by the way Han make sure to come in our Youngs B-Day party ", Chan said.

" okay hyung ", Han said and we all had our lunch.

" and you both also please do come if you come then I will be grateful ", I said holding their hands.

" okay director young ", they said in unison.

Then we laughed.

Then I waved to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tune for the next chapter.