Chapter ~ 9.

We were walking to the hall and Chans group were coming this way so we went and Chan said, " hey what happen to your mouth ".

I can't hide anything with him so I told him everything about before what all happen.

" I'm really not gonna spare her ", he said making fist and went I tried to stop him but he didn't listen to me he went .

" he will make sure to not spare her ", Chan said.

Then he brought to the medical room and treated me with applying the medicine on.

" but you were very brave to fight back without saying anything I'm proud of you ", Chan said.

I just smiled and I said, " bro what happen Han is not here yet I will go and see okay ".

Then I went and saw none other than I used my mind and I thought they might be in rooftop so I went and saw them.

When I open my eyes widen Mina kissed Han.

I can't bare to look into this so I made my fist and tears rolled down my face and Han saw me so he pushed Mina and she fell down and he said, " young I can expla...

I said, " just stop dont come near me ".

Then I heard Chans group and my both dumbos footsteps.

" I thought today I will accept your feelings but no I think god doesn't want us to be together for now Han I don't know anything but I don't want to see your face for now I really hate you Han you only did was kiss her I know Mina itself put out all this drama kissing you but you can still stop her but you just did was kiss back sorry Han but I hate you and I don't want to see your face again in my life ", I said and he came near me so I stopped him and said, " DONT try to come near me ".

Then more tears rolled down my face and I said, " I hate you Han I truly hate you and you hey Mina listen I know you put this all in it but listen carefully I'm not gonna spare you just wait till you come to me and beg your life for me just wait and see ".

I said all that and I looked to Han and said, " don't ever talk to me I hate you so much ".

I said and tears more rolled down my face and I ran from that rooftop.

Then I cried and went to the garden area where no one comes and I cried out all my feelings.

Then I shouted, " why god why only me why do you not want me to stay happy ".

Then I cried and I said, " Han what you did in the rooftop I really cannot forgive you sorry Han but I really can't".

"eonnie ", they said and came near me.

They hugged me and said, " it was Mina's plan please forgive Han ".

" no I cannot", I said as tears rolled down my face.

"we understand and we respect your decision ", Kue said.

After that school ~

I was not in the mood of doing anything so I went to my room and played loud musics because music heals everything.

Then there was a knock.

So I said, " yes come in ".

" sis ", Chan said coming.

" I know what all happen is not good but we really respect your decisions ", he said and I hugged him.

" thank u oppa ", I said .

"but I'm not gonna spare Mina's life just wait Mina I will really destroy your life , you stole my Han I will steal everything out of you ", I said .