"Nah but forreal come home tonight I got something real special for you"

"Dick is not special Josiah"

"It is when it's coming from me"

MALAYAH~

I waited in Ryan's office gossiping with London while he finished up his last client.

"Girl yes she leaves tomorrow and I can promise you she can never come back, I only let her stay because I want her to get closer to Jayden but her ass went to the club yesterday and stayed out all night. She thought we didnt know because she is in the guest house but its an alarm there too"

London shook his head "Bogus ass mothers out here piss me off bruh. Well atleast I know you and ryan got jayden so he will be good"

"Exactly. oh my god when you were pregnant were you horny all the time?"

London bursted out laughing "You a hot mama. Ready to throw it back huh?"

"I mean shit we still having sex but I need more and more. "

"Nicki minaj once said If he cant fuck three times a night peace"

"London im serious"

"It's just your hormones"

Ryan walked in "You ready? what yall doing?" he looked between me and London

"We in here praising god" London said

"A damn lie" he grabbed his coat it was now winter in chicago and I can honestly say I don't think I could stay here much longer im not used to this polar weather. We got in the car and I continued my conversation with London, yes im still mad at Ryan. London decided to come to our house until Phor came back. Once we got to the house there was music playing and smoke coming from the kitchen. Ryan ran upstairs while me and London ran into the kitchen. This dumbass girl had something burning on the stove take a towel to smother the light flames, London cleaned the food off the stove.

"Jayden not here" Ryan came into the kitchen. We searched around the house looking for him I went into our bedroom to check the bathroom until I heard something in the closet.I walked in the closet and was relieved. "What are you doing in the closet, what happened?"

"She had some people over and they were drinking she said she was going to whoop me because I broke something and I ran and hid in the closet" I was furious just hearing what he just told me. I stormed downstairs "Ryan she is leaving tonight and that's on everything"

I opened the back patio door and walked over to the guest house with London and Ryan on my heels. Fuck knocking I bust in the door and not even surprised she was layed out on the bedroom floor with a bottle of some cheap vodka in her hand.I walked up to her body shaking her she slowly opened her eyes once she seen us standing over her she immediately stood up "Oh my god the food is it done, im so sorry I didn't know I was going to black out" I drew my fist back and punched her dead in the nose.