『S1-Episode 5

Kachan
I woke up in my comfy bed inside (Y/n)'s room it seemed to be a nice day and I wanted to know what we were going to do today.

I quickly jumped on top of (Y/n)'s bed and nuzzled her giving out barks and growls in my attempt to wake her up. She groaned and opened her eyes "what happened boy?" she murmured gently patting my head, in response I grabbed her sheets and started pulling them of the bed.

"Kachan what are you doing?" she asked sitting up, getting you off the bed obviously I barked "are you hungry?" she asked, I suppose i did want breakfast first.

She smiled and walked to the kitchen grabbing my food and pouring some in my bowl, I hungrily munvhed on my breakfast and then watched her eat her's.

She washed her plate and turned to me "what do you wanna do?" she asked "do you wanna... Play hide and seek?" Yes! Hide and seek could improve my skills to be the best guardian she ever had! I barked my agreement and she left the room.

I waited for a few seconds before sniffing the air to look gor her I walked from room to room but didin't seem to find her, her scent was all over the house it was too confusing, but I wasnt giving up I looked behind curtains and under the bed and finally as I turned to walk out I saw her! Behind the door, I ran to her and barked sge laughed at me ruffling my fur.

"Your such a good dog" she whispered "I wish I could marry you, at least you wouldnt be like other guys" I gave her a lick "I wonder if your ever lonely..."

Hide and Seek part 1
E.N.D

Hey guys, I wanted to thank 8305702078Jo for her request and that I will inclued Deku in part two! Thank you for supporting!