Chapter 5 : Interview (Part 3)

Recap:

"We'll be back after the short commercial. Stay tuned on Ellen Show."

~~~~~

Ariana's POV

"And we're back on Ellen Show." Ellen said at the camera and of course the crowd and looked at us. "So Ariana, how was being a queen of pop these days?" She asked and answered her. "Well it was amazing..." I was cutted and corrected by Zayn. "AmaZAYN." I giggled and answered Ellen again. "Well it was amaZAYN to accept a lot of projects such as Sam and Cat, and Victorious, concerts and to make another album." "That's great to hear Ariana." "How about One Direction for being the famous boy band?" "It was great for accepting concerts, making our movies and making new albums." Harry answered and Ellen nodded.

"We are gonna entertain some questions from an Arianator and Directioners, is it okay for all of you guys?" Ellen asked and we looked at each other. We all nodded. The girl with a brown hair stood up and asked a question to Liam. "Liam, is it true that you cheated on Danielle when you where still together?" "No I didn't." The girl nodded with a smile on her face. A boy stood up with a black hair. "Ariana, is it true that your dating Justine Bieber?" "Nope, I never did." A brunette girl asked a question. "Zayn, is there a chance that you will find another girl?" "No, I'm happy with my life now and Perrie is all I wanted, she's the best girlfriend I never had." "Awww." The crowed cheered on Zayn's explanation and Zayn blushed. "Ish our Zaynie bwushing?" Louis said and Zayn glared at him saying. "Shut up Louis." The crowed roared in laughter and another girl with a black hair asked. "Louis, are you and Eleanor getting married?" "Not yet." Louis said and blushed. A girl with a blonde hair asked a question. "Niall are you and Ariana in a relationship?" "Nope we're not." "Then how do you explain this?" She posed the picture at the screen where everyone could see. It was the picture of me and Niall kissing. "It was a misunderstanding. We are just friends" The girl nodded.

Misunderstanding?! Friends?! What's wrong with him? Is he using me? I've been hurt a lot and as I thought he wont hurt me just like what my ex boyfriend did, he was just using my emotions as well as Niall. I can't believe I trusted him easily.

"Thanks for inviting us Ellen." Liam said. "It's time to say goodbye to Ariana Grande and One Direction." We all said goodbye to Ellen. I felt a hand on my waist and it was Niall and guess what he was smiling. I removed his hands on my waist and went inside my dressing room and locked it.

Niall's POV

Oh no..

I ran to her dressing room and it was locked. "Ariana, open this door." "Leave me alone!" I heard Ariana sobbing. This is all my fault I should've told them the truth about the picture. "Ariana please let me explain, open this door." Ariana open the door and I came in. I locked the door and she yelled at me. "EXPLAIN?! EXPLAIN WHAT NIALL!" "That I love you." I said calmly and she replied. "LOVE ME?! IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME YOU SHOULD'VE NEVER HURT ME! YOU'RE JUST PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS NIALL, I DID LOVE YOU NIALL I DID! I just can't trust you anymore." "I'm sorry Ariana." "Niall, I can't just accept it just like that." She said grabbing her sling bag. She was going out the dressing room but I grabbed her hand. "Please don't go Ari, I love you." I said while tears are streaming down my face. She let go of my hand and she ran out the dressing room. It's all my fault. I sat on the floor crying.

Ariana's POV

I ran out my dressing room crying. I saw the lads and said. "Niall's in my dressing room." "Let me drive you home Ari." "No need Liam. I can handle it." I ran out the place a rode a taxi to go home. I arrived and paid the taxi. I ran inside my house and ran to my room. I looked in my mirror and saw my eyes we're puffy. I changed my outfit and my make-up. I texted my best friends.

To : ToriBear, JenBear, ElizaBear

Let's hangout at the mall, I'll pick you up at Victoria's house 1 o'clock. xx

From : ToriBear

Great! I miss you AriBear xx

From : JenBear

I'm so excited! I miss you AriBear xx

From : ElizaBear

Amazing! I miss you AriBear xx

To : ToriBear, JenBear, ElizaBear

Aww guys I miss you very much, I will just take a shower and get ready xx

I'm happy to have a friend like them. They've been my childhood friends until were famous. I wore my pink tank top written 'Smile :)' and my white shorts. I wore my pink heels and grabbed my pink sling bag. I walked down and went to my car. I opened the engine and went to Victoria's house.

Liam's POV

"Let me drive you home Ari." "No need Liam." She ran outside. I with the lads ran to Ariana's dressing room. I opened the door and saw Niall crying. His eyes we're so red and puffy. I know this lad loves Ari very much. We went inside and sat beside him. "I-I l-lo-ve A-ari v-very m-much L-liam" He said stuttering every word. We hugged him and trying to stop him crying. We went home and Niall went directly to his room. I heard he locked the door and I sigh. "He is really in love with Ari." I told them and they all nodded. "We need to do something, we can't just wait." Zayn said and he looked at me smirking. I know what your planning Malik.

Edited: 4/4/16

~~~~~

Hi guys here is the new chappie xxD Uwaaaaa!! I wanna comfort Niall <3 He is so hurt...

Thanks for supporting lovely readers love yah don't forget... xx

LIKE THIS STORY

COMMENT ABOUT THE STORY

FOLLOW ME

SHARE THIS STORY

AND

BE A FAN!