Child!Leatherface x Protective!Bestfriend!reader

Requested by: ImAFunnyWeirdo

3rd grade~
                "Look at your face no girls ever gonna love that!" James yells while his friends are laughing and shoving Bubba to the ground. "Girls will love him but no one is ever gonna love your shit personality James." I yell back as he slaps me across the cheek. "What's the matter (y/n) oh got feelings for him?" James says grabbing my hair. "You know you fight like a little Bitch."

                   Just as James is about to fire back I punch him straight in the nose. James friends all gasp and look at their cowering friend. "Not so tough now are you?" I ask as I stand over him with a grin. "Come near me or bubba again and I'll hurt you even worse." I tell him as his little gang picks him up and runs off with him.

               "T-thanks (y/n) you really didn't have to do that you know." Bubba says as I smile while helping him up. "What are best friends for if not for protecting each other. From this day forward I promise I'm gonna keep you safe Bubba." I tell him as he smile the whole walk home.

5th grade~

             Everyone said that middle school is horrible but I don't see what's so bad about it. "Freak get out of our school." Bubba's newest bully Axle says as he slams Bubba's head into the locker. These people never learn do they? I think to myself as I run to Bubba.

                "Axle if you ever touch Bubba again I'll spill all of your little secrets." I tell him as I crack my knuckles daring him to try me. "Bitch you don't know anything about me." He says as I smirk and look at his girlfriend. "He's cheating on you with three other girls." I tell her showing the photos o took on my phone. She slaps him then he runs away crying.

8th grade~

                No one bothered Bubba for the rest of the seventh grade year. Bubba and I are currently looking for a book to do our project on "Aww look at the cute couple. These two weirdos were made for each other. Don't you think so girls?" Jennifer says coming from behind the bookshelves in the library with her little posy. 

                "Can I fucking help you?" I ask as she scoffs. "I'm better and richer than you what makes you think you can talk to me like that." She says shoving us. "Actually your broke, your dad borrowed money from my dad." I tell her as she screams and runs away. "Little bitch." I mumble as I watch her run.

                  ~Time skip to adult hood!~

             I never left Bubba's side no matter what anyone has said or done. I'm now twenty three years old with my three year old dog that Bubba got me for my birthday. Over time though I've started to have feelings for him. Even though I know he's a killer now I still don't see him any different.

               "Breaking news, the Leatherface is believed to have struck again. Police advise you to stay inside and lock all doors and windows." I laugh at the tv and do the opposite I unlock all my doors and windows. As I walk outside I hear the sound of a chainsaw in the distance.

                     That's either a very ironic coincidence or Bubba is actually here.  I live in my childhood home so if he wants to find me he can. As I'm looking around a familiar figure steps out from the tree line. His chainsaws still idling while dripping blood. "Howdy stranger, long time no see." I tell him from my spot on the porch step.  "Been looking out for yourself have ya?" I ask as he nods sitting beside me turning his chainsaw off.

            "Heard you killed all of your bullies." I said as he nods taking his mask off. "They deserves it they all hurt you." He says in a surprisingly deep voice. "Damn figures it would be the other way around. But you are way bigger than me." I say as we both laugh. "Jennifer tasted just like she smelled like fish. No amount of chili spice could change that." He says as I fall over laughing.

                "You make it sound like you like me or something." I say as he smirks at me. "Well I have to admit I've liked you ever since you stood up for me in the 3rd grade." He says as I blush and look at the ground. "I like you too just for the record." I tell him as he tilts my head up to look at him. He gives me the most passionate kiss I've ever had leaving me with a wide smile. My lord this man makes my heart flutter. "See you later darling." He says as he leaves to kill someone.