Epilouge

2 years later

Seungmin softly rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he stumbled downstairs into the kitchen. He poured himself a cup of water and looked around the spotless kitchen as he slowly drank. It was too quiet in his house for a Saturday morning. Usually by this time there was a bunch of different noises resonating through the house.

He set his cup on the counter and made his way into the living room hoping to find someone, instead he was met with the biggest mess he'd ever seen "Seo Changbin! Han Jisung!" He yelled loudly as he saw the crumpled up balls of paper everywhere, and the older's song writing notebooks strewn about. Jisung's notebooks were thrown on the couch along with his laptop and all his pens. Hyunjin stumbled down the stairs while running a hand through his messy bedhead "why are you yelling babe" he grumbled as he sleepily made his way to Seungmin.

The younger sighed and pointed to the mess surrounding his coffee table "Bin and Jisung were up all night writing songs and didn't clean up their mess" he complained while staring at Hyunjin who was still trying to wake himself up properly. "Mm I told you moving in with us wouldn't be the same as living with Woojin hyung" Hyunjin finally said while wrapping his arms around Seungmin.

Seungmin groaned and pushed Hyunjin's face away from him "you have morning breath. Go wash up and I'll wake up the others" He said while wiggling out of Hyunjin's grasp. He walked up stairs and went straight for Felix and Changbin's shared room. Usually he was respectful and knocked before entering, but he knew the boys were still sleeping so he slowly opened the door.

Jisung was laid on the floor- a pillow covering his face and his body stretched out like a starfish. Seungmin shook his head and stepped over the rapper- careful not to step on him, but he took the pillow off his face. "Felix! Changbin! Wake up" he said while shaking the duo. When he got no reaction from either boy he grasped the pillow in his hands tightly.

He raised it over his head before slamming it down on Changbin "wake up big head!" He yelled as he continued to beat the older boy with the pillow. Felix shot up- startled from the commotion "what the heck Min" he said as he watched the boy continue to beat the shit out of his boyfriend with a pillow. Changbin groaned loudly while sitting up slowly "I'm up I'm up" he mumbled while shoving Seungmin away from him.

Jisung woke up from all the noise Seungmin made and groaned loudly "I'm going back home to Minho. You guys are loud as fuck" he said while standing up slowly. Minho and Jisung had become official after tiptoeing around each other for the first year. It was awkward to hang out with them, they'd naturally gravity towards each other, but everyone in the room could feel the awkward sexual tension. "Not until you clean up your mess downstairs. You too Bin" Seungmin said while exiting the room.

When Chan finally got the guts to ask Woojin to be his boyfriend the couple was quick to want to move in with each other, which left Seungmin at a crossroad. He could either go with Woojin to Chan's and have to suffer their nasty couple things, but also live in the same house as Hyunjin or ask Hyunjin to move into a new place with him.

What he didn't know was Felix was in the same place as him. Jisung had decided to end his studies early and focus solely on 3racha, but his parents weren't too happy with that, and gave the boy an ultimatum. He could stay in school and live under their roof or leave school and find his own place. Jisung had ran to Felix's crying for Minho- who immediately ran downstairs and scooped his boyfriend into the biggest hug.

Minho had told the younger if 3racha was what he truly wanted then he could quit school and come live with him and how could he say no to that? That left Felix alone in a house with Minsung 24/7. When He found out Seungmin and Hyunjin were getting their own place, he was quick to join them asking if he could be their roommate and help with rent.

Seungmin and Hyunjin couldn't say no the their best friend and only after 3 months of living together peacefully, Changbin moved in too. Thankfully Changbin and Seungmin had become friends over time and the bad blood that was once between them had completely vanished.

Now the four lived in a decent size house together, everyone pitching in to pay rent, except for Hyunjin who solely payed for groceries. The boy was the pickiest eater ever sometimes, and only liked certain snacks, so making him the sole provider for groceries was the best option.

Seungmin stood in the hallway and watched as Changbin and Jisung trudged down the stairs still half asleep. Hyunjin who had finally washed up snuck up behind Seungmin and wrapped his arms around him tightly. "Hey babe" he whispered while kissing the younger's cheek.

The younger couldn't help the smile that slowly graced his face. He hummed in acknowledgement and placed his hands on top of Hyunjin's- which rested peacefully on his stomach. "I love you Hyunjin" Seungmin announced randomly as the couple watched Changbin and Jisung clean up their mess from the top of the stairs.

"I love you the most" Hyunjin's whispered back before softly gripping Seungmin's hips and gently turning him. They were face to face now- lips so close Seungmin could feel Hyunjin's minty breath softly puffing against his lips. They stared at each other for a long time, Seungmin watching the soft sparkle in Hyunjin's eyes.

Hyunjin just took in everything that was Seungmin from his soft lips that he loved to kiss, to the shape of his nose, the color of his eyes and then back to his lips. "Kiss me" Seungmin whispered and what was he going to do? Say no? Of course not. He was quick to softly cup Seungmin's face "as you wish" he whispered before closing the gap between them slowly.

He softly rubbed his thumb against Seungmin's cheek as he poured as much love as he possibly could into the kiss. Seungmin poured the same amount of love and passion into the kiss as Hyunjin, but he couldn't stop his mind from thinking about how Hyunjin was the best thing he ever fought for.

The end.