Looks like we have a problem...

ابدأ من البداية

Mum looked to me and smiled, "prefect" she said to me and I frowned, "something is missing" I said and smirked, I pulled out my phone and dialled my brother Damon, "Sis" he said and I smiled, "Damon do you still have my necklace from when I was human" i asked and he laughed, "yeah I am looking at it" he said to me and I smiled, "can you bring it to the manor please, my dress is missing something" I said and put the phone down. I turned to mum and smiled, "well know you know what I used to look like" I said and she smiled, "beautiful" she said and I heard as someone was behind me, "wow" he said and I smiled, "so what do you think" I asked and he smiled as he walked over to me and nodded, "prefect, shame you didn't have it then" he said to me and I laughed as he walked behind me and smiled, "do you mind" he asked and I shook my head as I picked my hair up and moved it out of the way for my brother to put it on me, "there back where it belongs" he said to me and I turned around for mum to gasp, "you still have it" she said to me and I looked down to the necklace, "it was from you" I said and she nodded, "yeah you would always hold it when you were upset and I knew that you would always be happy with it" she said to me and I smiled, "well it never came off when I was human, it was something that I was always wearing" I said and she smiled at me.

We walked down the stairs and Damon smiled as he looked to me, "been a long time since you had to wear that" he said and I nodded, "I forgot what it was like to wear" I said and mum smiled, "right well we are the only ones left here, so come on you two" she said to us and with that we walked out of the manor and towards where the parade was and I couldn't help the moan to come from me, "why did I agree to this" i asked and mum smiled, "come on, I am sure that the rest of us are around here somewhere" mum said and I smiled as I noticed Nik and he smiled, "Anna-Beth" he said and I smiled as I grabbed the dress and bowed, "Nik" I said and he smiled as he walked over to me, "beautiful" he said to me and I smiled as care walked over and smiled, "wow" she said to me and I smiled, "you two Care, that is a lovely dress" I said to her and she smiled, "thanks" she said to me and we smiled as Kol was wearing the same as Nik and I smirked, "I didn't know you could scrub up well" I said and he looked to me, "ha-ha" he said and I laughed as Nik held his arm out from mine and I link it through as we walked around finding the others.

I noticed that Mattie was with dad, Dean and Sam as he was in dad's arms as the twins were in their pram and I smiled as I walked over to them and Dean looked at me, "wow" he said and I smiled, "well I will be happy when I can get out of it, I forgot how uncomfortable these are" I explained and dad smiled, "well you look beautiful" he said to me and looked around, "so this is the war that happened" he said to me and I nodded, "yeah, so Ric made his class redo the battle of willow creek which is why they are all dressed as soldiers and of course there is us dressed from the 18th century" I explained and dad smiled, "wow it was busy back then" he said and I nodded, "of course and then there was the secret council that hunted us" I explained and dad looked to me, "I'm not going to ask" he said and I laughed as I spotted Ric and smirked, "wow Ric" I said and he moaned, "this was more for the students than me" he said and I laughed, "well you look lovely" I said and he smirked, "you as well Miss Salvatore" he said to me and I laughed as I turned to Nik, "well we have to find Care and Kol before they eat Elena and her date" I said and laughed as Ric shook his head at me.

Nik and I walked over to the float where I saw Carol and she smiled as she turned to me, "wow Anna-Beth, that is a beautiful dress" she said to me and I smiled, "it was a present from Nik" I explained and she nodded, "right so you will be right up the top and I need your to wear this" she said passing me something that I looked at and sighed, "really" I asked and she nodded, "of course" she said to me and I nodded and I threw it over me and looked down, "really it needed to say miss mystic" I asked and she just looked at me, "of course" I said and climbed on the float with Nik behind me, "next will be Caroline with her escort Kol" she said and Care smiled as she climbed on next to me and smirked, "this is going to be fun" she said to me and I laughed as I noticed that Elena walked over to us with Matthew and I smirked, "doesn't the bitch look like Katherine" I said and Nik laughed, "she does doesn't she" he said to me and I laughed as she looked to me, "well isn't that horrible" she said and Carol looked to her, "she is the best dressed out of all of you" she said and I laughed, "were you find the dress" I said and she smirked, "Damon" she said and I looked to her, "what" I asked and she smirked.

I knew she was trying to annoy me so I decided to ignore her and turned to Kol, "so then any more plans" I asked and he laughed, "I have one but that is not till later" he said and I noticed that Care looked to me, "what are you doing now" she asked me and I laughed, "nothing much" I said and smiled as the float started and I looked to Nik, "I hate this" I said to him and he nodded, "me too love" he said to me and I sighed as Care was waving and smacked me, "wave" she said to me. I growled and waved as I looked to her, "happy" I said and she nodded, "very" she said to me and I moaned as I leant back into my husband grinning as he was moaning at me, "Beth" he moaned and I laughed as the rest of our family were smiling at me. I felt as the float came to a stop and Nik got down offering his hand to me and I smiled as I took it and he put his hands on my waist and picked me up putting me to the floor and I smiled, "thanks sweetheart" I said and turned to the others and looked for Damon, "you gave her a dress" I asked and he looked to me, "no" he said and I laughed, "does it look familiar" I asked and he frowned as he looked to her and growled, "you stole from me" he asked and she laughed, "well you did have loads of things laying around" she said and I growled, "your stealing little girl" I snarled and she laughed, "well I think it looks better on me" she said and I laughed, "you would think that" I said and laughed, "being that it wasn't mine" I snarled and she looked to me, "what" she said and I laughed, "preferred Katherine" I said and she looked to me, "yep, that was hers" I said.

I laughed as I walked away and turned to her, "how is Bonnie, still scared to come out of her house" I asked and she looked to me, "what you did was mean" she said to me and I just snorted as I looked to her, "I'm the wife of the big bad hybrid for a reason" I said and laughed as Nik appeared and grinned, "best night of sex I had when she came back" he said making her look to me, "that's horrible" she said and I laughed, "well-being that you're never going to have sex as a vampire because you're not going to live long enough" I snarled. She looked to me and smiled, "has mummy and daddy left yet" she asked and I laughed as dad walked over and smiled, "come on angel, the little imp isn't worth it" he said to me and turned to Nik, "you two" he said and I watched as we left her standing there with her mouth open.

I laughed as I walked away and noticed that Care was upset, I walked over to her and she looked to me, "Elena went to the council" she said to me and I nodded, "right" I said and she sighed, "the council are going to round us up and put us in an cellar" she said to me and I looked to her, "when is this happening" I asked and she shrugged, "I don't know, all I know is that Elena and Bonnie have somehow got protection to stop them from being pulled down" she said and I nodded, "okay I will sort this out, we need to make sure that everyone is in this booth when it happens" I explained and she looked to me, "what about the twins and Mattie" she said and I smiled, "at this age they cannot hear anything" I explained and turned to Nik, "I know what this is, it was used in 1864" I explained and he frowned, "what is it" he asked and I sighed, "some device that John gilbert made" I explained and he nodded, "I'll find it and destroy it" he said to me.

I watched as Nik left and I couldn't help the bad feeling that I was getting and I noticed that Sam looked to me, "sis" he said and I sighed, "I don't think this is a good idea" I said and he frowned, "you never normally feel like this" he said and I nodded, "I know" I said and turned around, "I need to get changed" I said and Dean nodded, "I have some change of clothes here for you" he said to me and I smiled as I kissed his cheek, "thanks little brother" I said and quickly walked into the bathroom with mum following, "turn around" she said to me and smiled as she was undoing the corset part and I quickly got changed. I put the dress in the bag I had and turned to mum, "I have to find him" I said and she nodded, "want us to come with you" he asked and I shook my head, "no I need you to stay with them please, if I can't get back you need to put up a bubble where no sound can get in" I explained and she smiled, "okay then sweetie" she said to me and I looked to her, "make sure you keep the twins and Mattie safe" I said and with that I walked out of the grill.