0.10 SHUT UP

Jayden sat up straight and drank her bottle of water she left this morning in her room.

“hey, maybe you should talk to her” Asher said to Jayden.

“excuse me mister, I know her, she would just say "oH I dOnT kNoW hEr" And walks away with her stupid irrelevant friends” Asher laughed at Jaydens imitation of Annie.

“Ash! This is serious” Jayden looked at him mad.

“uhhuh 'course it is” Asher laughed harder and Jayden rolled her eyes.

“I hate you angel” Jayden grabbed her phone and looked at some food they could order.

“hey jay I'm hungry, buy me sushi” Jayden turned around to Asher.

“um, who are you again?” she looks at him, shady. Asher grabbed her phone and looks at some of the food he's looking forward to buy.

“see, there's sushi dumbass” Asher smiles and Jayden rolled her eyes.

“you know what? Order it yourself I'm done being your mom” Jayden went down stairs and made her signature sandwich. Veggies, cheese, and a little bit of Mayo.

“hello, I ordered sushi and a burger for you” Jayden turned around to see Asher smiling awkwardly.

“thanks, being on a breakdown is, hard” Asher giggled.

“hey, you wanna post some photos to Instagram?” Jayden looked at her STUPID best friend.

“Instagram? Really?” Jayden said sarcastically. Asher approached her and showed her the photos he took this morning of her.

“these are cute, I'm going to post them okay?” Jayden hit his hand many times, but Asher didn't respond and just laughed at her. He posted the picture and Jayden was furious at him.

went walking today  (ㅅ˙³˙)♡

tagged📍asherangel

anniegrace baby! <3

<jayjaybartels :)

asherangel asherangellovesjaysomfmuchcauseshebuyedhimsushi

<jayjaybartels eye-

liliabucks
angels huh?

<jayjaybartels
cause I'm one :)

“SEE PEOPLE ARE LOVING THE PIC!” Asher looks at her smiling. Jayden smiled and chuckled. He was happy seeing his best friend.

“hey ash, thanks for keeping me... Alive I guess” Jayden said. They both chuckled and Jayden turned on the TV.

The bell rang and Asher rushed down stairs. Jayden chuckled and thought that Asher was THAT hungry for his sushi.

“SUSHIIIIIIIIIII” he screamed from downstairs. Jayden laughed and ran as well.

“thanks for the "vegetarian" Burger” Jayden smiled at him. Asher nodded with his mouth full of sushi.

“hey ash, since you posted my picture on my insta, what if I posted yours” Jayden asked with a grin on her face.
Asher rolled his eyes, but nodded. Jayden grabbed his phone and looked through his gallery.

“hey, this one's pretty cute” she said with her little smile. Asher tried to see which picture she picked but Jayden wouldn't let him.

liked by anniegrace, jayjaybartelsand 275 others

and 275 others

asherangel babiest baby in the history of babies

view all comments

asherangel hi jayden posted this so
<jayjaybartels I wuv u puppy

anniegrace CUTIEEEEE
<asherangel ur gf is cuter 😊
<jayjaybartels SHUT YO ASS-

“your girlfriend is cuter? seriously ash?” Jayden said embarrassed. Asher just giggled and looks at her.

“hey, at monday... talk to Annie all right? Maybe she just needed some time to be confident your relationship” Asher said trying to comfort Jayden. Jayden smiled and pats him on the back.

Suddenly, out of the blue, her phone's notification rings. A text from “Annie Grace” Jayden looks at Asher, she wasn't sure on answering, yet. But her best friend forced her to.

Annie Grace
hi jayden, I'm sorry about earlier.

Jayden
yeah, it's okay. I knew you didn't wanna be embarrassed.

Annie Grace
WHAT? NO OF COURSE NOT!
I wasn't embarrassed I was scared

Jayden
why Annie?

Annie Grace
because

Jayden
spit it out anns

Annie Grace
My parents are homophobic, my friends are, everyone who I knew were all homophobic.
And knowing the fact I was bisexual... Jayden it made me freak

“holy shit” Jayden said

Annie Grace
Then I met you, and I felt that it might be not that bad being bisexual. But... Jayden if someone finds out...

Jayden
I'm really sorry Ann's
I really didn't know

Annie Grace
yeah it's okay :)
talk to you at school?

Jayden pulled off a smile

Jayden
yeah, see you at school