He spun around, hardly holding Aveline the chance to react, before he gently placed her hands around the base of his neck, his draped tenderly upon her waist, the subtly loud echo of Jimi Hendrix's, Angel, ringing sweetly through their whimsical sway.

"Angel came down, from heaven yesterday." He whispered, agilely, with a delicate grin spread upon his cheeks, their hips pressed together with a strong sensation of revelation to clash between their bodies as they stepped side to side, left from right, back and forth. "And she told me a story yesterday. About the sweet love between the moon and the deep blue sea." His throat felt a little dry, croaky and clouded by smoke, but he continued to mutter with a lightly out of tune tone, nonetheless. And from his detecting of Aveline's adoring grin, he gathered she didn't care all that much for his pitch.

She gazed, as lovingly as she felt able to project, through his deeply brown orbs. She found herself adoring the way they twinkled, despite their utter darkness; and she realised that no matter how bitterly dull others may have seen the shade of his eyes, she couldn't help but fall in love with their false mystery. In truth, Aveline could read Saul; she could see the love in his orbs, she could sense the admiration upon his teeth, and the genuine joy spread upon the way his head tilted back as he rocketed with an uncanny laugh, eyes wondrously squinted shut. She twirled the stem of the rose, still held between her fingers, as it lightly wrapped within his curls, tugging them ever so slightly at the root, glazing a dainty gloom of shadow across his eyes, clouded with something Aveline found unfamiliar. Lust.

The sight formed a gentle, sprinkled, proud, smirk as it prodded at her mouth, caressing his ears with the chorus of the heavenly song, drawing her lips close to his ear-lobe as she did so. "Fly on my sweet angel," she sang lowly, "Tomorrow, I'm gonna be by your side." A gentle shiver ran through his complexion as he tilted his head back ever so slightly, eyes craning shut as a blissful calm yet tension crawled its way along his frame.

From afar, with the two steaming brews before her joyous expression, the elderly worker smiled with a gaze of longing to her aged eyes, the steam wafting against her face and retracting the welling of lovesick tears, melancholic and admiring as she pondered upon the memories she shared so dearly with her luminous, warmed heart. She noticed the way Saul's head lolled down, a gentle and adoring grin sprawled upon his lips as Aveline rested her cheek against his chest, the comforting sound of his steady beating heart like a lullaby to her pleased ears. She noticed the way in which he gently stroked her skin, and pecked the top of her head, resting his chin aloft her features as though he intended to protect the girl from any wrong to possibly crawl their way. She noticed the fact that despite the fact that the song had ended only moments ago, they continued to sway, lost in the moment and carried away in each others embrace.

"Now, now, Sweet Cheeks," Saul grinned lovingly, craning his neck awkwardly to gaze her in the eyes as they cradled with sleep, slowly fluttering open. "You can't be falling asleep on me. The night is still young, Leanie."

A breathy chuckle descended from her tongue as she nodded gently, "I know, I know." She laughed. "Let's grab that coffee."

The two slowly made their way over, silenced and comfortable, within the desolated occupation of the Cafe; greeted warmly with the admiring smile of the woman behind the counter, with their steaming cups pushed forward kindly. "Thank you." Aveline smiled, a curt and polite nod from Saul following closely behind, as they trailed off to a booth, their adrenaline slowly wearing away.

Saul raised his cup, grinning wolfishly with a shimmer of childish impishness within his orbs. "May this night be eternal." He winked. Aveline giggled and nodded her head, clinking the lip of her cup with his, before leaning back lightly within the comfortable seating.