One of the smaller-statured students who had become an iconic member of this year's class 1-A started mumbling to himself, "Phantom, phantom, phantom..." as if trying to recall the name and figure out her identity. "Ah! The Phantomess! You're the stealth hero with the Phantom quirk!" The freckled boy with messy green hair exclaimed excitedly, his eyes growing wider as she made her way to the front of the classroom.

The few students that recognized her name gasped, having never really caught sight of her before. She stood before them and bowed respectfully, her medium-length, thick silver hair falling from her shoulders. She was beginning to place names to faces as she had been studying this particular class more than others, knowing that the boy that knew of her and her quirk was the infamous Izuku Midoriya; the boy whose body broke when he used his powers.

"I am Sumire Eto; the Phantomess, but please just call me Eto. I guess I'm kind of like Eraser Head, here. I'm not one for celebrity or social and political presence, so some of you may not know of me." She smiled, unsure of how much or what exactly to say. "I was hired as U.A.'s legal and political advisor, seen as your school has gotten quite a bit of heat recently with the U.S.J., Hosu, and Kamino Incidents."

"She's the reason you're in dorms now." The gloomy teacher grumbled nonchalantly as he crawled into a yellow sleeping bag.

"A-ah, yes... that's true. I thought it would help your safety as well as the safety that the school claims to offer." She agreed, a bead of sweat slipping down her forehead as she watched him try to shrink away from his responsibilities.

One of the eager and notably attentive students raised his hand with a straight arm, despite the fact that this was not an official class session. Sumire's charcoal-colored eyes met his dark blue bespectacled ones and nodded, and he spoke in a loud, declaration-like voice. "Ms. Eto, if you're a professional hero like Mr. Aizawa, then why have we not heard of you?!"

"Tenya, that's rude!" The brunette, short-haired girl beside the said boy and Midoriya scolded him.

Sumire chuckled. "No, no. It's fine. I'm not super involved with the media, and I don't like my heroics being televised. I'd rather just do my job; save people and hunt down villains, you know? I also took a break from being a true hero for a while and just recently re-appeared on the scene."

"But why would you leave heroics?" The same young girl - which she recognized as Ochaco Uraraka - asked, curiosity piqued.

"I went to law school, which is why I'm able to be U.A.'s legal advisor."

"It's really nice to see a pro hero take a route less common and still be successful." Another one of the other girls with memorable pink skin and an alien-esque physique commented with a warm smile as she leaned on her desk.

In the back corner of the room, the tiniest student of the class seemed dozed off as drool dribbled from his mouth, muttering to himself, "To think there was such a sexy pro hero that I didn't know of..." Just as he spouted these questionable words, a long amphibious tongue coming from a girl with a flatter-than-normal nose and strangely tied green hair slapped his cheek repeatedly, reprimanding him without a single word.

Sumire raised a single brow and breathed out a short laugh, thinking to herself, these characters are much more dynamic than I thought. Suddenly noticing that the appointed teacher was laying on the ground behind the podium in his sleeping bag, she jumped, taken aback by his lack of care for his responsibilities. "Hey! I'm not the teacher here!" She protested, her yelling waking him up as he pulled the zipper of the plush yellow fabric down slightly.

"That's right." Eraser Head groaned with an emotionless expression, his black eyes sleepy to match his scruffy and unkempt facial hair. "You're U.A.'s babysitter."