Beginnings (Osana POV)

"You always keep me waiting Taro Yamada!" I started to scream at the top of my lungs,

"You know Osana, we don't have to always have to walk together to school since I'm always late..." Taro looks down and frowns.
I immediately feel guilty of what I've said then turning to Taro, I immediately say "L-Look! I didn't mean it like that Senpai- I MEAN Taro! Not like I care if we are friends  or if I still like you! Baka!"

Time Skip to 7:30 AM

I look around the outside of the school, class starts at 8:45 since today is the first day of school. Teachers are standing at the front of the school gate so they can greet everybody and give everyone their locker combinations and other little things that we need for the school year. I get my schedule...

Osana Najimi:
Class: 2:1
First Year
Locker Combo: 918207
Gender: F
Eyes: Orange
Hair: Orange
Age: 17

Osana Najimi:Class: 2:1First YearLocker Combo: 918207Gender: F Eyes: OrangeHair: OrangeAge: 17

Osana's School ID picture

I look at my picture, starting to complain, "Ew, I look so weird!" 
Then a staff member gave me a navy blue swimsuit.
"I look horrible in blue! Baka!" I thought to myself, a school planner, and a gym uniform, which is blue, again! I glance over to Senpai I see a lot of girls who are looking at him. Sighing,  I mutter to myself, "Here we go again..."  I made a promise to myself that I will never do this again. I look at Senpai and from his eyes it looks like he is saying "Dear lord save me," or "Not this again." We get out of line then walk into the school "What class did you get Taro?" I ask him he checks his schedule "3-2" he answers.

The bell rings.

"Bye Osana Chan! Meet me at the fountain at lunch!" Senpai says he then runs to the stairs. "Okay, you big dummy..." I whisper to myself.

                                 ~TBC~