Innocence that Tames the Darkest of Hearts

(Y/n's POV)

Hmmm these pillows are so soft. It's like two giant marshmallows are cradling my head. I must be in heaven.

I tried to move deeper into the pillows, when I heard a soft moan. I opened my eyes to darkness. I looked up to where to noice came from and saw Sienna's face with a soft blush, and sweetly smiling at me.

I tried to back away, but was quickly pushed back into the dark crevasse I awoke in. It didn't take me to long to realize what my pillows really were and a heavy blush spread across my face, as I forced myself away.

Y/n: I-I'm s-sorry M-M-Miss S-Sienna!

Sienna: Shhhhh Kitten, there is nothing to be sorry about

Y/n: K-K-Kitten!?

Sienna: Lets get you licked cleaned Y/n. I be sure to pay extra attention to your sensitive parts~

Y/n: L-Licked!? N-No I can w-wash my self!

Sienna covered her mouth and chuckled behind her hand. She patted me on the head before pointing at a door connected to the room.

Sienna: Bathroom is right there. Don't take to long Kitten~

I shivered when I felt Sienna's breath on my ear. She lightly but my ear and whispered into it.

Sienna: Or I might have to join you~

She blew one more time into my ear before backing up and chuckled, while leaving the room.

Timeskip

Sienna led me back to her chair. Tables loaded with food were lining the walls and lots of White Fang were chatting away. The entire place went silent when we walked into the room.

I could feel their glares trough the masks. A red haired man walked up to us, gripping his swords hilt.

???: What is this!? You brought a human here!?

Sienna: He is a guest Adam. Treat him as such and we won't have a problem

The man growled under his breath. His stance didn't relax, but he did back away.

I'm not sure how long I'm going to be here, so I should try to get along with the people that are here. I walked up to Adam and held out my hand.

Y/n: Hi I'm Y/n

Adam looked down at me with a disgusted face and smacked my hand away.

Adam: I don't care what Sienna says. I will never show respect to a human!

Y/n: Why do you hate humans so much?

Adam pulled of his mask at pointed at his face as he pushed it into my face.

Adam: They did this! You and your kind are nothing but vile people!

(3rd POV)

Y/n stared at the SDC brand that was on Adam's face. He never thought someone would do something to another living being. Tears started rolling down his cheeks, surprising Adam and everyone else.

Y/n: W-Why w-would someone do t-that to another p-person

Adam: W-What? You're crying?

Y/n: I know humans and f-faunus d-don't get along, but I n-never thought it was this b-bad

Adam was still shocked that the kid was crying about his scare. He started feeling a little guilty about making the kid cry. He hesitantly placed his hand on Y/n's head and patted him.