13. pranks and Eri

~time skip~

I go down and Denki went into my face grabing my hands, a huge smile on his face.

"Hey! Me and the others are going to go play truth or dare! Want to play?~" he asks me.

"Hmm...wh-" I was cut off by the door opening. Mirdoriya walked in carrying Eri on his side. She imedetally reaches to me smiling.

"Kitty Luna!!~" she says smiling. I look at her smiling. Fucking help me. I walked to her and he put her down quickly. I knelt down and she crawled onto my shoulder. She grabed my ears. "Onword kitty! I want juice!" She says. I roll my eyes. Spoiled child. And chukled and smirked.

"Run?"

"Not to fast. Last time I was sicky" she says. I ran at a normal speed to the kitchen. She was giggling as I slightly ran with her on my shoulders. I get Eri a juice and two sodas. I put Eri down.

"Hey comes here menta!" I smirk as I shake up one of the sodas. Menta smiles hugely running to me. I give the soda to him. "Open it and try and drink the most you can!" I say pulling Eri up next to me.

"Whats in it for me?" I cover Eris ears.

"Not a foot up your ass is what"

"Ok!" He says and opens his mouth over it opening it. It sprasy over his face and everyone starts laughing. Even Eri. I laugh. I felt Shinsos eyes on me but I didnt acknowledge him.

"You dweb you actually did it!!" I laughed pushing Menta over with my foot. Soda around him and on his face. His head driped in soda. He got up and ran seemingly about to cry. Mirdoriya took Eri from next to me.

"That wasnt nice! Eri dont take after her example" he says. I just roll my eyes jumping down and opening my soda taking a drink.

"Yeah yeah. It was just a prank. Lighten up a bit"

"Last time you plaied a prank you did it on EVERYONE in the dorms"

"Ok. I ment to just get Menta sero or Denki but I got everyone. You know Im sorry"

"I am still finding slim in my hair!"

"Hahah!"

"Iida-kun finds slim in his hair to!" I covere Eris ears.

"Ok Iida and you BOTH have sticks up your asses and need to chill the fuck out. It was a harmless prank" I uncover Eris ears. "Chill"

"No! Your pranks spiral out of control faster then Iida runs!"

"If you dont be quite sunshine Im going to start focusing pranking you" I say getting closer to him.

"Luna! Be nice!" Eri says. I got irrated by the sudden order from Eri. But hid it.

"Fine" I roll my eyes and look at Eri. We sit on the couch and watch TV. Shinso lean over the couch behind me resting his head behind mine. Again I didnt pay him attention.

"Luna! Go into your cat form!" Denki orders. I hissed at him. Eri tugged my sleave making me looks at Eri.

"Pretty please. Kitty form" she says. I look up slightly and alomst at Shinso, he looks away.

I turn into a cat. My back had orange and black spots along my back and small thin orange and black strips on my stomic about mid way on my torso. My paws were black and had different lengths of how high the black fur was up her legs. On my front left paw up half way. Right front paw was 3/4s up her leg. Back left was at the ankle a bit above. And the right was between 1/4 and half up. The tips of my ears and tail were black. The base of my fur was white. Over my left eye was a huge orange circle and they could cleaerly see the huge scar on my face and two scars on my front legs.

"She cant talk in this from can she?" Shinso asks.

"No" They shake there heads. I meowed and fliped onto my back an Eris lap. She hugs me and pets me nuzzling the back of my head.

Again, I say, fucking help me. After a while I fall asleep on Eris lap as a cat.

When I wake up, Eri was gone and ao was everyone else other then Shinso. I sat up rubbing my neck while turnning back to normal. I yawn and stretch.

"Sorry...I have been...ignoring you" Shinso says. I glance over at him.

"Hmmm?"

"I just...Im sorry I have been ignoring you"

"Its...its fine. I have been ignoring you for a bit lately to"

"Yeah...I noticed"

"Heh. So why did you ignore me?" I ask as we head to our rooms. Were we would split off we stood there looking at each other.

"I...I have just been thinking a lot lately and I kinda needed to try and make the thoughts disappear"

"What where the thoughts about?"

"...privite"

"Fine. Night Shinso" I smiled. He nods and leaves. I go to my room and sit on my bed. I lay in my bed and play on my phone for a good two or so hours before it goes to 5% and I sigh plugging it in and curling into a ball in my bed.

I go to sleep. The next day when I wake up I get ready for the day and leave my room. For most of the day I was alseep in the living room with my head in Kiris lap as he lightly pets me.

I wake up around 6. The girls had left to there rooms. I stretched against Kiris lap yawning. I move to where I sat next to him rubbing my eye.

"Were going to play Truth or Dare! Want to join!?" Denki asks.

"Why?"

"Because we wanted to bond with Shinso! And the girls wanted to try and bond with you playing, whatever they were going to play. But I thought you would rather play truth or dare with us" kiri smiled.

"...let me go make coffee Im still tired!" I hissed pushing Kiris head into the couch behind him. He laughed as I went to the kitchen...