Chapter 5

Sun is coming to take over 😉

He smirks at me. I close my eyes as he gently kisses my plump lips. He was an amazing kisser not leaving me disappointed. I felt his hand caressing my side making me moan in response. He bites my bottom lip asking for permission to enter. I slightly open my mouth. He doesn't take a second to think. He slips his tongue into the kiss exploring my mouth.

When he pulled back I was still shocked from the sudden heated session. He smirks at me leaning down again. I felt his lips hit my neck as he began to softly suck the skin leaving his marks. His hand traveled down to my thigh beginning to massage it. I quietly moan his name in response.

Take it away baby Joo~~~🐝

Suddenly Yoosung wakes me up. She is giggling at me. I see the sun peek into the room. I scratch my head.

"Minji-Ah, why were you moaning Jackson?"
She smirked at me.

My eyes almost popped out of my head. "Did I?" She chuckles. I sob stuffing my head into the pillow. "Kill me now Yoosung!"

  A knock was heard at the door. I yawn and look up at Yoosung as she looks back at me. I roll my eyes as I walk towards the door.

  I open it seeing Jackson in the doorway. He smiles at me. "You ready for the tour I promised you?"

  I gasp in response totally forgetting about it. "Let me get ready." You let him in and grab your clothes for the day.
(The outfit)

 I run into the bathroom quickly taking a shower and getting ready

I run into the bathroom quickly taking a shower and getting ready. I brush my teeth and put on some natural makeup before coming out of the bathroom.

I saw Jackson talking to Yoosung. He was blushing at her.

(Jackson's POV):

  While Minji was getting ready Yoosung had me sit on her bed. "So guess what." She said. I responded

"What?"

She smirked and told me, "Minji dreamed of you." My eyes widen at her sentence. "W-What did she dream about?" I was beginning to blush. I heard the water stop in the bathroom.

  Yoosung whispers into my ear, "All I know is that she moaned your name." My hormones we're going crazy. I must've been so red that I looked like a tomato. Then I saw Minji walk out of the bathroom.