"Dont touch her you fucking bitch." I cried so loud.

"Hola hermanita." The voice  just scared me. I made eye contact with Santíago.

"What the fuck." I mumbled.

"I thought you died?"

"Yeah.... work on your aim." He laughed.

I couldn't believe this.

Am i dead? Nah butch im dead. Theres no way this is real.

"What do you want from me?!" I shouted at him once i heard Aiden crying even louder.

"Calm down." The girl giggled.

"Theres nothing that you can give me that can make up for it." Santí shook his head. "But i know what will make me feel better."

Day 3

They finally set me free. There was no point of trying to escape.

Soon i've learned that Santí's rich ass parents bought a house off the grid. Just for Santí.

Every door had at least 2 locks and every window was shut down with these stupid ass locks.

These hoes got too much money.

I walked into the bathroom and all i could do was cry in the mirror.

They've tortured me for the past three days. And i took it because they said it was me or Aiden.

I rather die 47 times then let anybody even think about touching my son.

They won't even let me see Malina. I could hear her crying. But they beat me so bad when i tried to find her.

The house was pretty large.

My whole body was purple. Some spots were covered with dried blood. Puffy eyes. I was pale.

I looked so shitty.

I was limping. I wouldn't doubt if i had a broken bone. But with my situation.. it was hard to tell what was hurting me the most.

"Go back to your room." Ski mask bitch shoved me out the bathroom.

My room was in the basement.

She shoved me so hard i fell down the steps. At this point i was numb.

"Sit down." She demanded.

I did as told then she left.

Then Santí walked in. Now it was us two.

He sat on a stool in front of me.

"Wipe yourself off. You're dripping everywhere." He tossed me a rag.

"Santí... i know it must have been hard for you." My eyes got watery as he just stared at me. He was such a perfect combination of our parents.

"I dont think you really know." He laughed heartlessly.

I just looked at him.

"How do you think it makes me feel?" 

"Like shit." I answer as he nodded.

"Growing up people would pity me because my real parents just gave me up. I grew up thinking my parent's just wanted to give me a life they couldn't give me."

He paced around the room.

"Then one day i find out who my parents are and when i go to their house all i notice is they have a kid younger than me."

"They couldn't handle me but decided to have another? You?" He looked at me disgustedly.

"Its not that they couldn't provide for me. They just didn't want to." He sniffled.

"I'm sorry Santí." I shook my head and looked at him with complete pity.

"Thats okay. You think i give a fuck about them?" He looked me dead in the eyes.

"I had to watch you guys live a good life while i sat back and suffered. But oh have the tables have turned." He shouted. I swear his eyes turned red.

He was kind of scary to look at.

"They're fuckin dead." He laughed hysterically.

I started to cry at how heartless he was being.

This dude is fucking crazy. Like actually. I feel bad.

"Santí i know you feel as if you weren't wanted... but if i could do something about it i would. I'm sorry you felt as if you were unwanted-"

"Ariella shut the fuck up. I dont care what you have to say. Stop acting as if you care. You're only pretending. Out of fear." He smirked.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I looked him in the eye. "I thought taking Terry away and my parents were enough. Now you wanna take more of my family?"

"Because i'm not the only one that got hurt." Santí stared at me.

Then the doors opened and the ski mask girl came in.

"Its quite rude that you haven't said sorry to your sister." Santí laughed as ski mask girl revealed herself.

Nicole.

—spookysblock

Im not gonna lie. Yall been hella dry with this book:'( 

Comment something if you want me to keep this book going.

Also nicole is Oscar's ex bitch

The bitch that made Ariella suicidal and is the mother of Malina.

Yes. Thats bitch.

The one who supposedly died many chapters ago.

Happy 2020