I had a brother.

I killed my brother.

Next morning

"Ariella." Trey freaked out once i showed up to work.

"Whats wrong?" I look at him concerned.

"This is the list of cars that need to be done by the end of the week." He handed me the clipboard.

"The end of the week is in three days." I panicked looking at the Santos working on two cars right now.

"I know. I'm trying to get done with this car but i still cant figure out whats wrong with it." He adjusted his hat after he wiped his sweat with his arm.

"Ummm lemme get a look at it." I leaned over the hood.

"Hey Ariella." I heard Oscar enter the garage.

"What?" I let out a sigh.

"We need to talk." I watched him lean against the car.

"I'm a little busy." I shake my head at him.

"Well i need to talk so come on." He shrugged.

"Oh i see the problem... the engine radiator is blocked. You gotta clean it. Thats why the engine keeps over heating. Just clean it up and it should be good." I looked up at Trey as he was in the middle of a death stare contest with Oscar.

"You guys should just get married." I laugh at how much they hated each other.

"Funny." Oscar glared at me. "Can we talk now?"

I nodded my head slowly as we entered my office.

"Whats up homie?" I gave him a grin as i went through my computer to order some new parts.

"Why didnt you come home last night?" He leaned against the office door.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him stupid.

"You said you had a meeting with Ray. (Nos tank owner). But you never came home." He shrugged.

"I got worried so i called up Ray and he said you guys didn't have a meeting." He cleared his throat.

Caught.

I got caught.

"Oscar." I stood up and walked over to him.

"Look if theres another guy I-"

"What?" I interrupt him.

"Nooo baby of course not." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I was investigating." I grinned at him.

"You were what?" He raised a brow.

"I was trying to find out if Santí was my brother. Turns out he actually is.... or was."

"Babyyy." He let out a sigh. "Im sorry."

"Its okay. I'm fine." I shake my head.

"But ummm... the reason i never came home was because i was trying to find who his adopted parents were."

"And did you find them?" He questioned.

"Yeah. They are having the burial of his body tomorrow. Do you wanna come?" I question.

"Its been like two months. Why are they barely having the burial?"

"They had a hard time finding the body." I shrugged.

"So do they know your coming?" He raised his brow.

"No. It's gonna be a surprise for everyone." I gave him a smile.

—spookysblock