But snipers on top of the houses shot them down.

"Shit!" I mutter.

I recognized one of them.

"Elena?" I raise my brow.

"We're looking for you guys. Come with me." She motioned to another direction.

I glared at Oscar. Whatever happened... first of all nobody fucking told me.. and whatever it was... it must've been real bad.

We ended up at some small ware house.

The whole crew was there.

"Can someone explain to me why people are out to get us?" I crossed my arms as i sat on the hood of a car.

"Well for starters...." Hobbs walked into the warehouse.

"Your beloved husband, brother in law and sister tricked a drug lord into getting the car that your sitting on right now." Hobbs explained.

Then i looked down to see a Ford GT40.

"For what?" I looked at them confused.

"For the chip that contains all of Reyes' stash houses." Oscar smirked.

"We're gonna steal all his money." Dom added.

"You're gonna what? Steal a drug lords money? Okay... we're gonna pretend thats a good idea and that we won't die." I say sarcastically.

"We're not gonna die." Oscar chuckled.

"Oscar shut up. We almost got killed off by Reyes' men 20 minutes ago. If it weren't for Elena we'd be dead." I rolled my eyes.

He got all quiet.

"Why do you need this chip?" I grabbed it from the table.

"We are going to steal his 100 million." Letty brought up.

"We?" I look at them funny.

"What makes you think this is gonna work?" I raise my brow at them.

"I mean we got everything figured out." Tej shrugged.

"Ohhhh so everyone was kept in the loop? Trey did you know about this?" I looked over at him.

He nodded slowly. "Sorry." He muttered.

"Ohhh woww!" I laugh. "So nobody was going to tell me? Once again? Okay." I jump off the car.

"Babyy stopp trippin. We're tellin you now aren't we?" Oscar grabbed my arm.

"No... nobody tells me anything." I smacked his hand away.

"Like about my secret brother? Yeah nobody told me. And now this? Im sick of all these secrets being kept from me.. and the fact that you guys expect me not to get mad."

"Wait.. you know?" Oscar's face softened up.

"Yes i know! I saw him dig up my parents graves! You think thats a fun way for me to find out? I even killed him."

"So he didnt die?" Oscar looked at me confused.

"No. It was all a lie to get you into prison so you couldn't stop him from getting the proof that he was my brother." I shook my head.

"Ariella.. im sorry."

"Im sorry too!" I shake my head as i walk out the safe house.

"There they are!" Reyes's men came in again firing their guns.

"Shit! Get down." Oscar yelled as he pulled me out of sight and started shooting back.

Whats with all the guns?

I need to get me one.

—spookysblock

I understand that in Fast Five Letty wasnt in it.. also Hobbs wasnt their friend at the beginning but in this book they were friends to begin with and Letty was never "dead"

So sorry to ppl who were confused...

But yeah Ariella really getting tired of everyone hiding shit...

You think she over reacting or does she have a right to be pissed?

I hate how freshmen cant act right.

It makes school feel like middle school:/

Im just tryna chill but noooo bitches gotta play tag.