"Nah its cool." Hector chuckled.

"Yeah why did you invite him for?" Nova pulled me aside.

I completely forgot Nova dated him. But that was old news. So she needs to get over it.

"He needs to get his mind off things." I took her grip off my arm.

"Got a problem Nova?" Trey laughed.

"Yeah i do." Nova crossed her arms. "So you need to leave."

"Nova!" I glared at her.

Why is everyone so bitchy?

"And if i don't leave?" Trey walked up closer to Nova.

"She's right you gotta go." Oscar spoke up as he pushed Trey back.

"Why?" Trey laughed so loud it caused a scene. The dj stopped playing music and everything.

This fight was hard to take serious with the disco lights on.

"You need to go." Oscar shouted as he pushed Trey continuously.

"Wait before i go.." Trey spoke up.

"Oscar i'm just curious who's better in bed Ariella or Nova?" He laughed and everyone froze. [Antartica could never:(]

It took me a while to process this.

"What?" I furrow my brows as Oscar and Nova looked at me with fear in their eyes.

Party was over.

Oscar and I were just cleaning up the house.

In silence.

So much tension that Sparky went outside. He wasn't gonna deal with it.

"Ariella i-"

"I dont want to hear it." I spoke up.

Actually yes i do what am i sayin?

"I'm going to ask this once. I better get the right answer."

He stood quiet.

"Do you and Nova have a thing?" I spoke so loud and clear.

He looked down at the tiles all nervous.

"We had a thing.." he finally said something.

"But! We weren't together. It was when you were in the hospital... but then you came back so i stopped it."

I just laughed.

I saw the fear in Oscar's eyes as i laughed.

"I thought she was only you're best friend.
Nothing else." I looked at him confused.

"I was in a dark place at the time Ariella... i needed someone and you weren't there." Oscar spoke up and a vase of flowers flew across the kitchen.

"Screw you!" I shouted.

"This whole time you guys pretended nothing was going on!" I hit him in the chest so hard. I knew he felt it. Cause bitch.. he's gonna feel it even more.

"You guys worked together all this time! Who knows what you probably did behind my back?" I laughed if off.

"I cant believe i let her hold my kids! I let her into my home. How dare you?!" I shouted as folded my arms.

"I wasnt cheating on you with her! I said it happened when we weren't together." He pouted.

"Still! Oscar the fact that you guys had something going on just proves that somethin was there. Who knows? Its probably still there and i'm just holding you guys back." I shook my head.

"No Ariella! There isn't any other person."

"Whatever." I laugh.

"You get mad that Derek and i work buddies, and that he gave me flowers before. You are a fucking hypocrite!"

"Thats different! Derek wants you! I don't want Nova." He shouted.

"Yet you went to save her from her kidnapper." I got all in his face.

"Ariella. The fact that you really think i want Nova just proves so much of our marriage. You don't trust me." He shook his head.

"How could i trust you? When you fucked my head up with that whole sex tape with your other baby mama! Wouldn't be the first time you picked another girl over me? So why would it be different now?" I went off.

"Wow." He shook his head.

"Get out." I cleared my throat.

"You want me out?" He looked at me surprised.

"Yes." I nodded my head.

"Fine." He scoffed as he grabbed his keys. "I'm out."

The end.

-spooksblock

Just kidding lmao.

My dogs bark like they gonna do summ💅🏼